Affiliate Network Rep
    Goldstar-Tickets for NYC Events During ASE11!
    I'm looking forward to ASE11 and hope to see many of you there! If you'll be in NYC early, staying later, or are looking for something to do anytime during your stay, check out Goldstar for a variety of entertainment offers!

Goldstar, available on the buy.at network, offers half-priced tickets to events in the NYC area.

If you are interested in purchasing tickets to any Goldstar attraction for up to 50% off, join the program, sign up through your affiliate link (totally allowed!) and enjoy your event at a considerable savings.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Hi Morgan, any events you are attending or recommend? Would be cool to know if any Buy.at people are going to any so we can tag along.

I have been to Manhattan only twice. First time in 1990 when I was staying in Princeton NJ and drove up one evening. Went to the Empire State Building over the World Trade Center figuring I would come back for the second tour. The other time was ASE09 where I took some time to go to NYU and Central Park.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Chuck,

I'm sure you won't be able to go far without running into a member of the buy.at team! Since you haven't seen much of New York, I'd recommend one of the several cruise tours that are offered.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Thanks Morgan. I took a cruise boat tour of Chicago many years ago and it was amazing. Will definitely look into a tour while in NYC.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread