As anybody ever tried AffiliateToolKit or knows bad or good things about them. I'm just afraid that if I spend the $75 then he will submit to sites that receive no traffic so I receive no affiliates.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LookMonster.Com:
    As anybody ever tried AffiliateToolKit or knows bad or good things about them. I'm just afraid that if I spend the $75 then he will submit to sites that receive no traffic so I receive no affiliates.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nathan,

We've used Neil Durrant's service for many years and I can confidently state that nothing else compares. Neil has about 7000 merchants and industry professionals at his fingertips. He has built his business to be what I consider to be one of the best affiliate marketing resources out there. Certainly the best in the UK arena.

This endorsement is given without prejudice and/or financial gain from Neil. Just a very satisfied customer and we automatically send all our clients to Neil to springboard their affiliate programs.

HTH

Herby

I'm not specifically familiar with Affiliate Toolkit, but if it's one of Neil Durant's services as Herby says, I doubt you can go wrong. Neil is a good guy. He was the first to capture the M*rpheus link redirection behavior on video and was instrumental in dealing with the M*rpheus BHO issue.

Eaglefire, Herby - Thanks for the kind words.

LookMonster - I think we may have already 'spoken' via LiveHelp but if you need anything else or have any questions feel free to get in touch.

Neil Durrant
    neil@affiliate-announce.com
    +44 1322 520874 (Note, I'm UK based approx. -6 hours EST)

[ 08-01-2002: Message edited by: Neil Durrant ]

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Neil

Saw your site the other day, and after reading the posts here I'll be dropping you a mail today

Cheers

Chris

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread