Don't know where to post this so...

Also I am a affiliate manager (at least was one up unti 2 days ago) and I am an affiliate for selling diet pills. How does one get to be a member of those forums??

I have been a lurker here for some time as I WAS the affiliate manager for for 2 1/2 years.
    There was recently a company shakeup and even though I ran a VERY succesfful affiliate program which can be attested to by various affiliates and even the staff at Kowabunga I was let go because of what I feel was an unreasonable reason and various other office politics.

Anyway I set up, ran and did everything from aquiring affiliates (with a 60%) of the affiliates getting links up!! which is a very high % to writing monthly newsletters, advising on how and where to place links, suggestions for SE rankings and down to doing the commission reports.

So I know affiliate marketing.

Anyone have any suggestions or anyone need a very well qualified experienced affiliate manager that Loves to work!

write me or post here.[EMAIL]

bye the way I also run my own affiliate websites so am familaiar with web site design and SE optimization. A sort of jack of all trades. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Asia's best deal on hotels

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>this wa sposted a few days ago, dont know if you saw the post

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I was let go because of what I feel was an unreasonable reason and various other office politics.

The first thing is, don't admit THAT to potential employers! Employers do not like to hear that someone left a place under duress--even when the difficulty is not your fault!

Instead, say something like "you and the management had divergent goals" (or similar spin).

Take it from one who worked in waaayy too many places before discovering aff. marketing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar

Next time you're going to be up in Bangkok drop me a mail, I have 3 new programs kicking off and am running out of hours of the day, one is hotel based.

I've met a couple of the guys at Planet Holiday, so we might have crossed paths before.

Chris Sanderson
    Mondera Partner Management
    Mondera : Click Here
    Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

Web Studio-1 Solutions Co., Ltd : Click Here
    Microsoft Certified Partner
    Affiliate Management and Marketing Solutions

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread