which one to consider when you want to run your affiliate program?
    My client is in the process of launching a new t-shirt store online. We are thinking of running an affiliate program to get the best potential out of it. Now as far as I can see we have

Reseller & Referral Programs | SaaS Affiliate Software | Custom Affiliate Platform
    ShareASale
    and CJ - Your Performance Marketing Partner

the first one (Reseller & Referral Programs | SaaS Affiliate Software | Custom Affiliate Platform ) is saying something about easy integration with shopify.com integration (my client's store is built on shopify) . Others I still have no clue how the work..

I would really appreciate if any one can point me out how these stuff works and what should I know and consider. Basically I have no idea how to run affiliate program.

Thanks in advance..

Ok, with some further investigation I found out that zferral.com is a web application that lets you run your own affiliate program and doesn't help you find affiliates as they don't have any market place.

cj and shareAsale are affiliates and merchants meeting places. One guy said it costs $15K upfront to list your product there which I couldn't believe and sounds crazy. Is that's true? In that case it's not good for small businesses.

How much shareAsale cost? or is it free? is there any free affiliate platforms? By free I mean there is no fees other than the sales commissions.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread