Angry RomanticGowns (SAS) 0% Commision on all sales!!
    RomanticGowns (SAS) just lowered they commision to 0% Commision on all sales!! They so by the company name "SEO Consulting" in SAS.

>>>

This is an automated notification regarding a commission change for the SEO Consulting ShareASale Affiliate Program.

This merchant has made a change to their default commission rate.

Previous Per Sale Commission: 10.00%
    New Per Sale Commission: 0.00%

If you have any questions regarding this change, you should contact the merchant via your ShareASale account.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    If you have any questions regarding this change, you should contact the merchant via your ShareASale account.
    I just have one question.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

What a pain in the butt ... Popshops put their data feed on hold because of the zero commission (and rightfully so) which means now I have to go through and remove all their products so I don't have dead links.

Come on Romantic Gowns, what gives here?

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

ABW Ambassador
    I sent them an email yesterday to give them a chance to explain befor I take all their links down.

I wrote PS yesterday about this, not knowing their policy about 0% commission merchants...evidently, they took action Perhaps someone else also wrote them? Good to know for the future.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Sounds like a network change is in progress...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    From what I understand the business is no longer taking orders... Suggest removal of links, we have turned off their account so that no traffic is sent that cannot be commissioned.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

8. Thanks From:

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Don't worry about it too much. There is a new (with a datafeed, opened 8/10/11 I think) merchant that sells formal dresses. So you can simply swap one merchant's products for another.
    Last edited by oranges; August 18th, 2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Quote Originally Posted by oranges View Post
    Don't worry about it too much. There is a new (with a datafeed, opened 8/10/11 I think) merchant that sells formal dresses. So you can simply swap one merchant's products for another.
    Gee, that really narrows it down. With the thousands of merchants, should be a snap to find. What? Not even allowed to name names here or is it that you are affiliated?

If you'd really like to help, I need merchants that offer plus sizing and have a data feed. Thanks.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

ABW Ambassador

It really was not that hard to find, all you had to do was sign onto SAS and look at the new merchants for August. I found the merchant in seconds. I guess you want Oranges to update your site as well!!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Well there is Dessy too, they just created their datafeed 2 days ago. But if a merchant can't promote his own site for obvious reasons I don't think I should either. :-)
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

I stand corrected regarding Dessy. Dessy is a manufacturer and thus they don't really sell dresses directly. They refer their visitors to the local retailer. Dessy sells mostly accessories, such as clutches and flip flops in 'bridesmaid' colors. I didn't know until I got a good look at the datafeed and reexamined the website.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread