ABW Ambassador
    Anybody Have Spotify? (Music)
    If not, you should check it out - http://www.spotify.com/us/new-user/

Different plans - http://www.spotify.com/us/get-spotify/overview/

Normally, I'm a fan of ownership, still am. But this is something I'm going actually pay for, going to get the premium, $9.99 a month, basically the price of 1 cd a month. I've been playing around with the free version for a few weeks now. They have just about everything I've searched for (all major labels on board). What I really like are the playlists. I remember somebody on Twitter posted a link to one of theirs, I clicked on it, now I have it. So you can pass around music pretty easily. Have had no issues, plays smoothly, no lagging whatsoever or anything like that. You should check it out.

Don't have it but have heard a lot of good things about it from others. They seem to love it, too.

ABW Ambassador
    It's truly incredible, I don't even know where to start. Looking at some of my favorite artists and seeing albums I've never seen before. They're getting new music out the same day it's released. I think they have 15 million+ songs right now and growing everyday. You can buy 120 songs a year or have 15 million + a year for the same price, premium. Or you can just use the free version, same amount of songs, just ads every now and then.

I had it before, it's pretty good for what it does, but I however didn't like it. I'd rather be getting it from else where, but this was a few years back when it wasn't so popularly known. More or less when it first started so it may have been updated since, like I said, it was good for what it did. My friends have it though, they give it good reviews.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I paid for a yearly subscription to Pandora and love its app. It works very well and I am more of a streamed music listener. One thing I don't like is its search functionality as it is difficult to find stations. It is more artist based and I am not a single artist listener.

Spotify is great but no Eagles music

7. Thanks From:

I joined Pandora for free. I didn't need an invitation to join free and I get 40 hours free.

ABW Ambassador
    For Spotify, just sign up, should get in within a week.

I have Pandora too, it's nothing like Spotify.

10. Thanks From:

"Spotify"what it means?
    Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs.
    Spotify just launched in the US , but if you want an account now, you either need an invite or have to start paying for the service.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread