Need Contact Name at CJ
    Does anyone have a name of someone in upper management with CJ? Or phone number? I have the main number. Thanks!
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    In the footer of their home page...

Management Team | CJ US
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Thanks Convergence. That is just a "pretend" page for CJ or one for Merchants. After spending an amazing amount of time and effort trying to contact someone I've realized that it is impossible for small affiliates to contact anyone beyond the basic level of CJ employees.

This of course gives those employees carte blanche in how they manage their work. They seem to not have superiors or bosses for affiliates to go to if they are dissatisfied, so basically they can be as inefficient and unaccountable as they want.

If you aren't happy with their response or with how they are communicating to you, then you are basically screwed unless you know someone outside of the company who can help, such as a successful Affiliate Manager.

I've always been a semi-supporter of CJ (at least for the last five years) but I've never really needed anything beyond the norm from them. Now that I have I have learned this is not something CJ provides or promotes.

I doubt it works the same for merchants.
    Last edited by leeann; August 15th, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeann View Post
    That is just a "pretend" page for CJ or one for Merchants.
    How is that a pretend page? Those people are who they are...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread