Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Join us in welcoming our newest client, Limon Whitaker and Morgan, Tax Advisors
    Hello team,

Please join us in welcoming our new merchant, Limon, Whitaker and Morgan.

We have been working with them for about a month now, geting their program and website properly set up for the affiliate channel ...

They are an accounting firm that specializes in tax debt cases. As many of you know by just watching the daily news, our economy is not at its highest level, money is tight, companies and people are having trouble making ends meet.

Many companies and individuals unfortunately fall back on their taxes and even avoid filing taxes altogether ...

This is where our cleint comes in, they help those people by helping them with their IRS issues and situations ...

You already see where im going with this right?

You are invited to join one of the most unique merchants we have ever worked with, a merchant that not only enjoys and are experts at helping people in difficult IRS tax situations, but their business actually increases in these economic situations ... that means "huge opportunity" for you as an affiliate

The pay $5.00 for visitors that complete a 5 field form on their website and up to $20.00 per phone call that comes in via the Pay Per Call program we have set up via ShareASale.

For more information and to join, check out the full program details here and sign up today. ...

Thanks in advance for your support ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2. Thanks From:

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks for the new apps folks, if you have any questions, email me or post here ...

Have I mentioned these guys are in California?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread