Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2011
    Posts
    18
    Smile How to decorate my affliate program page?
    Hi everyone, I am a newbie on Shareasale and also a newbie on Abestweb. I have registered as a merchant on Shareasale.com for over one month and have 127 affiliates now, but no conversion yet. I want to recruit more affiliates. I post articles on other websites and share it on twitter and facebook. After doing so much, no conversion at all.
    Now I want to decorate my affliate program page. I saw that some merchants have many beautiful pages. So beautiful. It seems much professional than mine. Can somebody tell me how to decorate my page? I saw no instructions on Shareasale. Thank you everybody so much!


    Thank you.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; August 17th, 2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Removed affiliate link and gave warning!

  2. #2
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    33
    From you ShareASale merchant home page

    My Account > Edit Settings

    Once you're there, look for the 'Program Bio' field. ShareASale does allow HTML in this field to add information about your company, your program, graphics and more. How you design that is up to you.

    The ShareASale blog has some information for you and I would suggest taking the time to sit in on some of the webinars they offer.

    ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » Presenting Your Best Self - Part 1

    ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » ShareASale Webinar Schedule

    The ShareASale team is also very helpful in answering questions you may have in case you need any guidance.

  3. Thanks From:

  4. #3
    ABW Ambassador daiarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2011
    Location
    Beautiful Wales
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Udreamy View Post
    Hi everyone, I am a newbie on Shareasale and also a newbie on Abestweb. I have registered as a merchant on Shareasale.com for over one month and have 127 affiliates now, but no conversion yet. I want to recruit more affiliates. :
    you have 127 affiliates working for you and no sales yet, are you sure there is a demand for your product, what market research have you carried out?

  5. #4
    Full Member justnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2007
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    you have 127 affiliates working for you and no sales yet, are you sure there is a demand for your product, what market research have you carried out?
    They probably have a lot of parasite coupon affiliates.
    [url="http://www.successpart2.com/"]...I like to help newbie merchants[/url]

  6. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    you have 127 affiliates working for you and no sales yet, are you sure there is a demand for your product, what market research have you carried out?
    Thank you for your reply.
    I am selling costumes, such as zentai( morphsuits), latex, cosplay costumes. Our website is new.

  7. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by justnet View Post
    They probably have a lot of parasite coupon affiliates.
    You are so cool. Yes,there are many coupon affiliates in my list. Are coupon affiliate not good?

  8. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt.P View Post
    From you ShareASale merchant home page

    My Account > Edit Settings

    Once you're there, look for the 'Program Bio' field. ShareASale does allow HTML in this field to add information about your company, your program, graphics and more. How you design that is up to you.

    The ShareASale blog has some information for you and I would suggest taking the time to sit in on some of the webinars they offer.

    ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » Presenting Your Best Self - Part 1

    ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » ShareASale Webinar Schedule

    The ShareASale team is also very helpful in answering questions you may have in case you need any guidance.
    Hi Matt.p, thank you so much. You are so help.

  9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Which affliate program is better for niche items?
    By dvrsecuritylab in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&A
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2007, 11:18 AM
  2. affliate program
    By soccerprom in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2007, 03:06 AM
  3. Capitalone affliate program
    By marketingchex in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 8th, 2007, 08:08 PM
  4. best affliate program??? Help please?
    By louis jay in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 27th, 2007, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •