Smile How to decorate my affliate program page?
    Hi everyone, I am a newbie on Shareasale and also a newbie on Abestweb. I have registered as a merchant on Shareasale.com for over one month and have 127 affiliates now, but no conversion yet. I want to recruit more affiliates. I post articles on other websites and share it on twitter and facebook. After doing so much, no conversion at all.
    Now I want to decorate my affliate program page. I saw that some merchants have many beautiful pages. So beautiful. It seems much professional than mine. Can somebody tell me how to decorate my page? I saw no instructions on Shareasale. Thank you everybody so much!

Thank you.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; August 17th, 2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Removed affiliate link and gave warning!

Affiliate Manager
    From you ShareASale merchant home page

My Account > Edit Settings

Once you're there, look for the 'Program Bio' field. ShareASale does allow HTML in this field to add information about your company, your program, graphics and more. How you design that is up to you.

The ShareASale blog has some information for you and I would suggest taking the time to sit in on some of the webinars they offer.

ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » Presenting Your Best Self - Part 1

ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » ShareASale Webinar Schedule

The ShareASale team is also very helpful in answering questions you may have in case you need any guidance.

3. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Udreamy View Post
    Hi everyone, I am a newbie on Shareasale and also a newbie on Abestweb. I have registered as a merchant on Shareasale.com for over one month and have 127 affiliates now, but no conversion yet. I want to recruit more affiliates. :
    you have 127 affiliates working for you and no sales yet, are you sure there is a demand for your product, what market research have you carried out?

Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    you have 127 affiliates working for you and no sales yet, are you sure there is a demand for your product, what market research have you carried out?
    They probably have a lot of parasite coupon affiliates.
    [url="http://www.successpart2.com/"]...I like to help newbie merchants[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    I am selling costumes, such as zentai( morphsuits), latex, cosplay costumes. Our website is new.

Quote Originally Posted by justnet View Post
    They probably have a lot of parasite coupon affiliates.
    You are so cool. Yes,there are many coupon affiliates in my list. Are coupon affiliate not good?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt.P View Post
    From you ShareASale merchant home page

My Account > Edit Settings

Once you're there, look for the 'Program Bio' field. ShareASale does allow HTML in this field to add information about your company, your program, graphics and more. How you design that is up to you.

The ShareASale blog has some information for you and I would suggest taking the time to sit in on some of the webinars they offer.

ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » Presenting Your Best Self - Part 1

ShareASale Blog » Blog Archive » ShareASale Webinar Schedule

The ShareASale team is also very helpful in answering questions you may have in case you need any guidance.
    Hi Matt.p, thank you so much. You are so help.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread