what is google plus
    HI guys,
    i have heard about google plus. can any body will tell what is google plus.

Thanks in advance

There was a thread here a few days ago take a look.

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...rs-147942.html

Quote Originally Posted by seoruchi View Post
    HI guys,
    i have heard about google plus. can any body will tell what is google plus.

Thanks in advance

It's Google's alternative to Facebook, basically a social network site. It needs a lot of improvement (it's in beta stages), but it's going to be good! Loving the concept already.

Yes, there are actually the two Google+
    Not sure if it's still in the beta stage or not but there is the Google+ that is similar in some ways and different in some ways to Facebook. (Is Google's version tho of a social network site like Facebook)

Then there are the lil Google+ buttons. Just how you've probably seen the Like buttons having to do with Facebook?? There are lil Google+ buttons that are kind of Google's version to it. You have to have a Google profile to place one of the Google+ buttons on your site and then when somebody who has a Google profile clicks on that Google+ button it's their way of Liking it.

Can't absolutely say for sure you need the Google profiles but think you might. As I said, not sure if Google+ the social network site is still in the beta stage or not but if it is you need to have an invitation to join it. When it's no longer in beta I assume they'll be letting everybody join.

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear View Post
    Yes, there are actually the two Google+
    Not sure if it's still in the beta stage or not but there is the Google+ that is similar in some ways and different in some ways to Facebook. (Is Google's version tho of a social network site like Facebook)

Then there are the lil Google+ buttons. Just how you've probably seen the Like buttons having to do with Facebook?? There are lil Google+ buttons that are kind of Google's version to it. You have to have a Google profile to place one of the Google+ buttons on your site and then when somebody who has a Google profile clicks on that Google+ button it's their way of Liking it.

Can't absolutely say for sure you need the Google profiles but think you might. As I said, not sure if Google+ the social network site is still in the beta stage or not but if it is you need to have an invitation to join it. When it's no longer in beta I assume they'll be letting everybody join.
    Yeah, this is more of an in depth answer to what I said, which is cool because it explains it fuller, so thanks to the poster for posting it, I really should have mentioned the Google+ invites.

It's a change to Facebook and Twitter because Google+ has what you call Circles, you put the people you have on your page in circles to which they belong in your life, so you may have a close friend in the 'Close Friend' Circle and also in the 'College' Circle since they're a close friend from college, see how different it is? The concept is great, and like I said, it's in Beta mode still, but it should be huge in popularity once it's done. I'm definitely changing over.

Your ) Yeap, from what I've heard the circles seem to be the most popular feature.

hmm, not sure why the lil smiley guy waving ended up in there, lol was originally just a regular ole lil smiley guy. Don't think I've seen you here before (I had been gone for a while) so waving to ya is appropriate anyway.

Google+ integrates social services such as Google Profiles and Google Buzz, and introduces new services Circles, Hangouts and Sparks.
    Google+ is available as a web site, and will be available as a desktop application.

Google Buzz will be eliminated for Security reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by drrobert View Post
    Google+ integrates social services such as Google Profiles and Google Buzz, and introduces new services Circles, Hangouts and Sparks.
    Google+ is available as a web site, and will be available as a desktop application.
    Google Buzz will be eliminated, because of Security reasons, within a few weeks. Google is going to replace it with Plus. My wife had been using Google Buzz.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I run my email through Google Apps and have joined Google+ but it will not link to work with Google Apps. I get the email notices but I can not activate them.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Read this today and am not a conspiracy nut but it makes sense: Google 2.0: Dominating Online Buying | mThink - Revenue Performance

I would expect that Google would work all angles and wondered why it took so long. In the meantime Yahoo and MSN have gone nowhere fast. The biggest threat to Google is Facebook which is talking about an IPO, why?

Google plus
    Google plus is a social networking sites like facebook but facebook is more better than the Google plus. Google plus is not much popular such as facebook . And I think facebook is best.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread