ABW Ambassador
    List of affiliate sites on GAN profile
    Is there a way to list more than one of my sites on my GAN account so that merchants I applied have access to them? It will save both merchants and affiliates' time on application process.

Currently I can only list one site on my account profile, sometimes merchants will see the site I listed was not a good match to their niches and declined my application. Then I have to email them and show them my another match site and they will accept it.

On CJ and SAS, affiliates have the option to list as many sites as they want. I'm wondering if GAN would implement the same idea.

2. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I have seen affiliates list them in a section of their profile. Haven't look for a long time to see if there are any new features but this is an issue for merchants as well. Other networks allow affiliates to list all of their sites so we can better evaluate.

4. Thanks From:

The only way to list a second site with GAN is to embed the name & url in your main site description, which is inefficient.

Like Mayfly, my applications usually get rejected for the second site.. just recently I had to promise, in writing, that a merchant's products wouldn't end up on the first site.

This is a good suggestion, hope someone from GAN takes notice.

6. Thanks From:

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Please see this help center article which should help you: Can I add more sites to my Google Affiliate Network account? - Affiliate Network Help

Thank you,

Jamie

8. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator View Post
    Hello,

Please see this help center article which should help you: Can I add more sites to my Google Affiliate Network account? - Affiliate Network Help

Thank you,

Jamie
    Hi Jamie, thanks for the reply.

Am I missing something here? I still see only one site URL can be entered on the account profile...

Eidt, I do see that you can add sites in the "site description" area. Isn't that weird that say you listed a clothing site as your display name, and in the site diacription, you say you sell auto parts and computers?
    Last edited by mayfly; August 25th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread