Is CJ still the best affiliate network?
    I've used CJ a lot before, around 7 to 8 years ago and they were great back then. Are they still the best affiliate network these days? Any other networks that have caught up with them?

Who do you think is the best affiliate network right now?

CJ and AvantLink.

It depends how you define "best"...

Some networks have better tools, but my best stores, performance-wise, are scattered across the major networks. As a niche affiliate, I have to follow the stores. Would love to work with Avantlink, but they don't have the stores I need.

4. Thanks From:

Asking that question here is just going to get opinions on personal favorites. It's like asking a bunch of parents who has the cutest baby.

The best network for you can only be determined by you. Pick and choose according to which merchants and product lines suit your needs. Like teezone said; think in terms of merchants or tools instead of in terms of networks.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

6. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    CJ and AvantLink.
    I agree with that - CJ and Avantlink are the best networks out there. My favorite is Avantlink, though - as tracking has never been an issue and they have more tools for affiliates.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I've used CJ a lot before, around 7 to 8 years ago and they were great back then. Are they still the best affiliate network these days? Any other networks that have caught up with them?

Who do you think is the best affiliate network right now?
    What do you plan to market?

CJ and AvantLink. X2

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I can re-iterate much of what has been said, but need to add this: I, too, have never worked with Avantlink, so I can't comment on them, and while CJ, along with GAN and LS have more well-known and easily-marketable merchants, they are generally unapproachable (unless of course you're in that top #10,000+/month commission group) and getting help is problematic, especially with LS.

On the extreme other hand, the people at Shareasale and Buy.at are immensely helpful, great people, who go out of their way to provide information and to solve problems.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

for SAS

- i wish they can change their affiliate link tracking domain to generic in meaning

- integration of coupon database to the merchant get links area

- allow easy copy entire coupon affiliate code ready to paste to html file. (instead of read through the entire coupon detail page and manually reorganse the data into an affiliate link with proper link description, exp date etc.)

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread