Going to start a per lead program for a site targetted at families looking to bring au pairs into their homes here in the US (maybe $2/lead??). I am looking for recommendations on which network to go with or if I should run my own.

The people at shareasale/fineclicks have been really nice to me in the past even though I do have a program there that has pulled in 0 sales since starting it a year ago. Regardless, I am still leaning this way. I like doing business with good people.

Darkblue seems interesting since you can get your money back if the program isn't working for you.

Own my own, I have tested the software from both groundbreak and leadhound and I think I would probably go with leadhound if we ran our own.

Any suggestions on networks would be appreciated.

Anyone use leadhound on their own servers?
    Professional logo design company

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>bring au pairs into their homes here in the US<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> What is an AU Pair

To Good Health & Wellbeing,

Chet Brzezinski
    eVitamins Affiliate Manager

ABW Ambassador
    An au pair helps look after your children. A live in child carer. Commonly known as a nanny.

It is funny, I had to ask the same question about a year ago :-)

Au pairs are fairly common in Europe and the rest of the world. They are basically like Nannies but not exactly.

A nanny is a fully paid child care employee. You would pay them just like you would a normal employee. An au pair is a young woman (or man sometimes) that you sponsor to bring over to the US through a special program just for au pairs. You pay them a small stipend each week and they take care of your children.

In a way, it is like a cross between a student exchange program and a nanny.....but basically like having a nanny (only cheaper).

We currently do some PPC advertising and it would probably shock you how popular au pairs actually are. It sure shocked me anyway, being that I didn't really know what they were either.....
    Professional logo design company

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread