GAN - where is support?
    I sent an email on August 2nd to affiliatesupport at concerning the status of a datafeed. From what I recall, this used to create a support ticket from Publisher Support.

As I received no reply (or ticket), I sent a second request on August 23rd - this was also ignored.

2 days ago I sent the same email to the merchant contact email, which is also a google address. So far I have received no response.

Where is the support system.. and where do affiliates direct requests?

Yokohama, Japan
    In the GAN interface, you can click on help in the top right corner, then you get a "contact us" link in the footer of the page you get to.

You have to check lots of buttons that may not be applicable to your question, but at least I received a response from GAN within a few minutes earlier today. The response was from an anonymous person and just copied from one of their manuals (i.e. did not solve my problem), but at least I got a response. I sent a response to their email, but do not expect to hear anything back.

Google is just poor at customer service. I used to spend millions of dollars on Adwords, but even then I did not get a person to contact. Engineers rule the day at Google, customer support and similar functions are considered worthless.

I suspect emails sent to end up in a trash can, so I suggest you try their contact form to see if you can get a response from Anonymous at GAN

3. Thanks From:

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread