Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    What can top affiliates earn with Checks Unlimited?
    Hello team,

We get asked many times by affiliates that are enrolled in the Checks Unlimited program what do the top affiliates generate and what they earn.

While we will never reveal the name, websites or any identifiying information from our affiliates, we will share some numbers. We have found that in many cases, affiliates that have asked and are given the stats, often start getting active, add additional links, start using our datafeed and actually climb the charts and start earning much more revenue after they know it is actually possible to earn that kind of money with our program.

It's the start of our "high season" and check sales are starting to ramp up ... check out what our top 10 affiliates earned last month and see why you should join the checksunlimited.com affiliate program today ..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Some nice numbers, Andy - Thanks for sharing.

Now to find more time for you...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post

Thanks, take a few minutes, load and set up the links and watch them go ...

Place our brand where your site visitors can see it and it virtually sells themselves with the branding that we have built ...

I'll challenge you and anyone else willing to try this ...

1) Set up our links on a high traffic site, home page placement.
    2) Send me the site page url where you placed the links.
    3) If within 30 days you dont make a sale, I will personally buy you lunch.

** Lunch is $10.00 sent to your PP account : -)
    ** Must be a high traffic site, no link farm, no free sites, no crap : -)

We are so confident that you will generate a sale that we are willing to put our $$ on it ...

Who is up for the challenge?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Ok, we have 9 affiliates that have taken the challenge so far since i posted this ... anyone else willing to try?

Come on, there's gold in these checks ..

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez View Post
    Ok, we have 9 affiliates that have taken the challenge so far since i posted this ... anyone else willing to try?

Come on, there's gold in these checks ..
    Hi Andy,

I am relatively new to AM and currently with one merchant on SAS but have struggled to make just $122 in the first three months, although I have been told the market for this product is set to improve so expecting something better soon.

So if I joined your program I would be starting completely from scratch thus my main question is that as you are very well established is there really room for a newcomer like me.

Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    Hi Andy,

I am relatively new to AM and currently with one merchant on SAS but have struggled to make just $122 in the first three months, although I have been told the market for this product is set to improve so expecting something better soon.

So if I joined your program I would be starting completely from scratch thus my main question is that as you are very well established is there really room for a newcomer like me.
    Daiarian,

I learned about affiliate marketing 11 years ago by accident, we all have to begin somewhere my friend ...

Feell free to send me an email, Skype or call me and I will chat with you and get you started on the right path.

Is there room, absolutely ... much depends on your efforts, knowledge and other factors but generally, if you are willing to put in the work, the financial invesntment is minimal ... your biggest investment will be time.

On a 30 minute call I can save you tons of time and give you some key knowledge that can put you on the right path ... I invite you and anyone else reading this to reach and out and get some free valuable information.

Talk to you soon ...

Update:

As of today, 6 affiliates that have taken the 30 day challenge by loading our links have made their first sales ...

This is a no brainer ...

I invite anyone with decent traffic to join the team and start earning with Checks Unlimited today ...

Read this post a week ago, and quickly created a page on a niche site of mine.

Guess what, yesterday my first ever sale with the program. I'm actually very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughTurkey View Post
    Read this post a week ago, and quickly created a page on a niche site of mine.

Guess what, yesterday my first ever sale with the program. I'm actually very impressed.
    Hehe, I guess you are one of the six

Welcome to the club ... let me know if i can be of any assistance, we are having an amazing month, ahead of our expectations and we haven't even started to see the seasonal rush yet ... soon, it's coming.

Make sure you have our links loaded in visible places, use our data feed or use GoldenCAN that has our data feed loaded and ready so you can set up on your site with one click.

As always, im here to help ... let's rock and roll ..

UPDATE:

As of today, we have had 16 affiliates email me, that they are willing to try, asking for tips, some I have already helped, some I have calls pending etc ...

The great news ...

Out of the 16 affiliates - 11 have now generated their first sale on the program ...

I love it ...

We are going to end the month with a new record of active, commission generating affiliate partners ...

Are you sending us traffic?

Congrats guys and thank you ... job well done ..

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post

Thanks for the chat yesterday and thanks for adding our links, im sure you will start generating some sales very soon ...

12. Thanks From:

Thumbs up
    Sometimes a picture can be much more powerful than any amount of words ..

* Actual screenshot from ShareASale as of this morning, 9/23/2011

More information and how you can join the Checks Unlimited program can be found here

If you are reading this and you are not promoting our program, please contact me and let's start working together so you can start getting your piece of this pie ...

Have an amazing weekend !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome week, thank you guys ... let's keep it going ...

Question "decent traffic"?
    Hi Andy,

What do you consider to be "decent traffic"?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez View Post
    Update:
    I invite anyone with decent traffic to join the team and start earning with Checks Unlimited today ...

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread