In my "real life" I own a PR / Marketing company, which allows me to pay the bills and follow dreams of creating the next hot new website property.

Need your advice and input. I have a client that sells dental plans, much like dentalplans.com. He wants to invest in an affiliate program. The plan charges 10-20 bucks a month depending on the level of service. He is open to paying recurring revenue for up to a year or so, or repricing his service on a quarterly or yearly basis. That said, who do you folks recommend for a company like this just starting out? I notice the entry barrier and T/C of SAS are very doable and inexpensive. Are CJ, BF and others priced similar? What are your thoughts on the best performance to cost affiliate merchant programs?

Thank you in advance.

CJ & BF are far higher priced than Shareasale (like night & day). If I was starting a new affiliate program I would personally select Shareasale as a great starting area.

Recommended avoids from personal experiences:
    LeadHound, ClixGalore, AffiliateWindow

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

We were originally going to go with AffiliateWindow before we developed our in-house system and it looked pretty good from what we could tell. What were the bad experiences which led you to recommend avoiding them?

http://affiliates.hiphopwardrobe.co.uk - Earn 7% commission with the UK's largest online Hip Hop clothing retailer

I would suggest www.ikobo.com. $10 dollar for a referral transaction. their business cover all over the world. You can also setup a merchant account with them to sell your service online

go and take a look at following link
    http://www.ikobo.com/ikobo.cgi?action=affiliate_info

yes, ikobo can be a reliable solution. I tried their online money transfer service and found them very responsible to attend a new customer like me. They shipped my ATM cash withdrawal card free of any shipping charges and sent it through the best express delivery service. No harm in trying them for your afiliate program and for your clients other needs.

Ali

I use www.iKobo.com too, and I find their services satisfactory. They have a nice affiliate program with 10$ per referral and 5% for a referral transaction... I'd say it's a pretty good deal, try it and see for yourself.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Now don't all those posts look
    3 posts in a row all first time posters all hyping a network Yep sure
    I suddenly am having more of a craving

WW:

Good call. It appears Ikobo =

Many people use ikobo for their affilliate programs. You may also take advantage from ikobo affilliate program offers.

People are making lot of money from the Affiliate programs of various websites. I have tried the Affiliate program of ikobo.com and recommend others to join ikobo Affiliate program to make handsome money.

Merchants,

Why pay $10 for each affiliate sale?

You can do this with the do it tracking system, that is one of the hundreds of tools included with every site we supply to merchants.

Which way makes the most sense to you?

Any comments are welcome.

Do It,
    Mike
    Affiliate Tracking system

We're doing our affiliate program in-house now too, mostly to learn about the world of affiliate marketing first-hand rather than letting someone else handle all the details. This way, we're able to get direct feedback from new affiliates and refine our program to meet their needs better. The shopping cart prog we use (Miva Merchant 4.2) doesn't have a fantastic affiliate module, but it's functional and meets our purposes for the time being.

We're also paying significant payouts though--$100 per sale. So we might be getting more traffic because of that.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread