The payment for September already posted?
    I don't know what is happening, but in my AdSense account I can see already the payment for September from GAN and it's only 9th September.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgado2009 View Post
    I don't know what is happening, but in my AdSense account I can see already the payment for September from GAN and it's only 9th September.
    I see it also; don't know if it represents a month or some correction from 'way back. But I'll take it. . .

Maybe they want to make us a surprise, and at the end of this month, we'll receive twice the payment

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    Although the GAN payment is already showing up on Adsense, it is not yet showing up on GAN's own program as having been paid, which is rather weird.

Also, my Adsense balance for the end of August is showing $0. In the past, the payment balance has always shown the amount earned on Adsense during the previous month, as well as the previous month's GAN payment. Is everyone else's Adsense acount showing a $0 August payment balance or is my account screwed up?
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Me too, my balance for August is $0.

Dude I saw something strange in AdSense account! Even if the payment for this month is already posted, it changes every day. Today it's $150, tomorrow it's $50, so what the heck?

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Please reference our blog post regarding faster publisher payments. The amount that is currently reflected in your AdSense account for September will be paid at the end of October. Any fluctuation you may have experienced was related to testing.

If you have specific questions related to your account, please contact support for assistance.

Thank you,

Jamie

So, if I understood right, the earnings for October will be paid at the end of the following month, only if the advertiser has the payment term setup at 30 days. But I can't see any advertiser who has that payment term. All of them have 60 or 90 days.

Or....If I misunderstood, those who can see already the payment for September, are eligible to pick up the money at the end of this month?
    Last edited by Delgado2009; September 14th, 2011 at 02:13 AM.

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    As of this morning, my balance at the end of August is showing the proper amount rather than the $0 that had been shown.

Delgado2009: Adsense will pay your earnings for a given month by the end of the following month as long as your Adsense and GAN revenue exceeds $100. Any money that GAN pays you during a given month will also be paid by the end of the following month. So... for GAN you not only need to wait until when ever the advertiser(s) pays GAN, but you also have to wait another month for Adsense to pay you once they receive the funds from GAN. That's one of the reasons I work very little with GAN merchants - it takes forever to get paid.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

So what's the idea with the new payment schedule? I don't get it.

Hello,

Advertiser payment terms are currently listed as 60 days or 90 days. In the near future those references will change to reflect the 30 day improvement. So the payment terms will be listed as 30 days (instead of 60) or 60 days (instead of 90).

You can learn more about the payment process here.

Thank you,

Google Affiliate Network

Awesome! Thank you.

How does transferring GAN balances to Adsense accounts at the beginning of the month instead of the end of the month equate to "faster publisher payment"? It gets paid out on the 20-something of the following month either way, so what is the difference?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Well, check this link Publisher payment calendar - Affiliate Network Help , in the same month when you receive the payment from GAN, you will receive the AdSense payment too, but at the end.

So, in November, we'll receive 2 payments..I think!

That's correct, Delgado2009.

As part of getting onto the faster cycle, we'll pay out two months in November. So expect one check, but with two payments on it (broken out by month).

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator View Post
    That's correct, Delgado2009.

As part of getting onto the faster cycle, we'll pay out two months in November. So expect one check, but with two payments on it (broken out by month).

Brian
    My reports seem to indicate that no GAN revenue was added to be included in November payment along with October Adsense earnings. Are we only getting paid for Adsense earnings this month?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

Check again.

Yes there is nothing there from GAN to be distributed on November pay cycle.

I received my money from GAN for Nov.

Hi David,

I will PM you with the information. It was posted in your account both in our interface and AdSense.

Thank you,

Jamie

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread