Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Post How about a 333% Commission Bump? Now earn 50% commission on Grey Defence!


    Grey Defence™ is a brand new product in a new niche. It targets the gray hair dye/coverup market - which is $5 billion/yr - with a once daily dietary supplement.

    In this niche there are several competitors. Our product is superior because of the choice of ingredients as well as technologies employed. Grey Defence™ features time release enteric coating technology usually found in expensive pharmaceuticals. This time release technology protects the delicate ingredients from stomach acid. This lab demonstration video shows why enteric coating protection is important.

    We have 2 ways in which you can participate (you may only select one). We have a public program running on SAS network and we have our In-House program.

    Both of these pathways provides a high payout plan (15%) plus monthly sales bonus. However, our In-House program is our flagship featuring 720 day cookies, recurring commissions, 50% first month activation commissions and much more. But be forewarned, the In-House program is also more demanding (To Whom Much is Given, Much is Demanded). This PDF Spells Out the differences between the two pathways.

    While we respect all business models, we do have participation restrictions on "coupon affiliates", "daily deal affiliates" and "toolbar software affiliates"

    Network Program Signup: GD on SAS
    In-House Program Signup: GD In-House

    Thanks For Reading
    Team Grey Defence
    affiliates [AT] greydefence.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; September 14th, 2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: edits per the OP

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador daiarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2011
    Location
    Beautiful Wales
    Posts
    602
    "flagship featuring 720 day cookies"

    Why is this 720 day cookies yet your SAS program only 60. what is the difference

  3. #3
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    "flagship featuring 720 day cookies"

    Why is this 720 day cookies yet your SAS program only 60. what is the difference
    Hi Daiarian
    Our flagship program is gear towards affiliates who have a proven track record, can deliver day-in, day-out and are interested in working with us long term - fully detailed in the pdf.

    One of the rewards for being in the flagship program and accepting the rules of that program is participation in recurring revenues, hence the 720 day cookie. If you are looking for something that is unique and delivers more than what is standard, but in return ask a little more of you, then the flagship program should be attractive.

    Our standard program on SAS is just like any other affiliate program on SAS. Joining the standard program on SAS will not be to your disadvantage since it's similar to what you are already familiar with.

    The flagship program is simply the next level, you can always start in the standard program until you believe it's advantageous to transition to the flagship program.

    Hope this explanation helps...

    Thanks
    GC

  4. Thanks From:

  5. #4
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,142
    I have been using Grecian formula for a decade and am a loyal fan. I even contacted them asking why their online marketing is so lame. That said I would change to a dietary supplement in a heart beat if I thought it effective as I hate putting on hair treatments. If interested I am happy to critique your announcement from a consumer and marketers perspective.

  6. #5
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    ... If interested I am happy to critique your announcement from a consumer and marketers perspective.
    Hi Chuck
    Certainly your feedback would be appreciated; we are constantly tweaking our offer to encourage trial of our product, so a fresh set of eyes canít hurt.

    Let me provide you with some information on the product itself. Researchers have found that there are 4 main reasons why we all gray. At any particular time those with graying may suffer from one or a combination of these causes. The causes are as follows:
    1) Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid Deficiency
    2) Free Radical Damage Ė leading to hair cell damage
    3) Over production of hydrogen peroxide due to prolonged stress (e.g. is President Obama who turned grey inside of 2 years)
    4) Melanocyte stem cell losing its ability to rejuvenate itself (due to aging or prematurely because of a genetic condition)

    GD essentially targets the first 3 reasons with ingredients scientifically proven in peer reviewed journals by reputable scientists to address the specific reasons. We know GD works because we had our internal test group consisting of 10 individuals between 30 and 55 years. The success rate for the internal test was 60% during the 3 month trial period.

    The product does not address melanocyte stem cell death (these are the color producing cells) if they stop rejuvenating then our product does not work.

    Since there are no test that we are aware of that can tell a consumer whether he or she is graying because of reason 1, 2,3 or 4 or a combination, we reduce the risk to our customer for trying the product by providing a 60day money back guarantee.

    Thanks
    GC

  7. #6
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,142
    First will critique your post:
    * Title with $5,000,000,000 looks spammy, I had to mentally calculate whether this was $5B or $5T. Would change it to $5B.
    * No personal name, email address or phone number if affiliates want to contact you directly.
    * No direct link to the site, forces an affiliate to spend more time looking for information. You also lose a high value SEO link.

    Product critique:
    * I am apprehensive about trying something that I have to digest to use. Where is your FDA endorsement? You are a Wyoming corporation and manufacture in Canada.
    * Your site has no testimonials.
    * Money back guarantee is not spelled out on the site.
    * You talk about vitamins and amino acids, do I stop taking those in addition to your formula?
    * Your blog has some great content but is buried behind a tab, make it front and center.

  8. #7
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    First will critique your post:
    * Title with $5,000,000,000 looks spammy, I had to mentally calculate whether this was $5B or $5T. Would change it to $5B.
    * No personal name, email address or phone number if affiliates want to contact you directly.
    * No direct link to the site, forces an affiliate to spend more time looking for information. You also lose a high value SEO link.

    Product critique:
    * I am apprehensive about trying something that I have to digest to use. Where is your FDA endorsement? You are a Wyoming corporation and manufacture in Canada.
    * Your site has no testimonials.
    * Money back guarantee is not spelled out on the site.
    * You talk about vitamins and amino acids, do I stop taking those in addition to your formula?
    * Your blog has some great content but is buried behind a tab, make it front and center.
    Thanks Chuck
    All valuable insights. Please see my inline comments.

    * Title with $5,000,000,000 looks spammy, I had to mentally calculate whether this was $5B or $5T. Would change it to $5B.

    I understand how this could be so, unfortunately I don't see any tools that allows me to change this. If I could it would be changes to $5 Billion.

    * No personal name, email address or phone number if affiliates want to contact you directly.

    Agreed, however we wanted to keep the focus on the company and its product, not any specific individual. However, on that note I do have a suggestion that would satisfy the condition all around; I would recommend that the ability to receive PM be available within that 30 days period for those who have paid for a public announcement; at any rate I can be reached at:

    affiliates (at) greydefence (dotcom)

    * No direct link to the site, forces an affiliate to spend more time looking for information. You also lose a high value SEO link.

    You are absolutely right and it was a major oversight! If I had the ability to edit I would add our URL by text linking to gray hair pill.

    Please note though, there is a direct link in the announcement to both our affiliate signup page on our website as well as the Shareasale signup page.

    But the SEO misstep was a major faux paux.

    Product critique:
    * I am apprehensive about trying something that I have to digest to use. Where is your FDA endorsement? You are a Wyoming corporation and manufacture in Canada.

    This is a concern of many and is the number one reason the product is manufactured in Canada. Simply put they have a tougher standard on dietary supplement than exists in the US. FDA does not review dietary supplements so the possibility of an endorsement does not exist. However Health Canada does review supplements and by manufacturing there it allows us to apply for that endorsement which takes upwards of 12 months. Since we are a US company this is a voluntary petition, but to make it requires that we manufactured the product consistent with their standards. Manufacturing in a Health Canada certified GMP facility gives us a running head start.

    We also have other endorsement in the works to be revealed in the coming months.

    * Your site has no testimonials.

    The product is new as mentioned in the announcement, so this will take some time - unless we decide to invent some, which we would never do. But we have a page where people will be able to upload images and speak of their experiences, we expect to start seeing reviews around December.

    * Money back guarantee is not spelled out on the site.

    I disagree, but clearly if you didn't think it was there are more people who also share that view, so we will have to take another look at it.

    * You talk about vitamins and amino acids, do I stop taking those in addition to your formula?

    Not knowing what type of vitamins are amino acids you are taking means that I can't really provide an adequate response. However generally speaking the answer is no. Our ingredients are listed on the shopping page and the customer has access to us via our Liveperson module to ask specific questions, which they do.

    * Your blog has some great content but is buried behind a tab, make it front and center.

    Thank you, we are very please with it and are adding content on a regular basis. In actual fact, many people that come to us via organic search actually comes through on an article page and not via our home page. In the case of Adwords, they come to us via one of our ten reverse gray hair landing pages.

    However, you are right, we may need a better way to surface these articles on our home page.

    Chuck, thanks very much for your feedback, you have been extremely generous with your time. You will be seeing changes to our site in the coming week(s) as a direct result of your feedback.

    GC

  9. #8
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,142
    When dealing with affiliates its best to create an identity and show a title. Since you seem to be above board I have given you sig rights, use them. also made the changes to the post and title. Good luck with this product and I will be further evaluating it with the intent to becoming a customer (and possible testimonial).

  10. #9
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Thanks Chuck, how do you setup such a signature file?

  11. #10
    The "other" left wing davidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Since you seem to be above board...
    What is "above board" about bogus claims? $5 Billion?

    Annual sales of all men's hair coloring products are about $100 million, according to Jim Kelly, director of marketing for Combe (the makers of Grecian Formula and Just For Men). If his claims were exaggerated to the tune of $5B, he'd probably need to change the most recent entry on his resume from "current" to "previous".
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

  12. #11
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    What is "above board" about bogus claims? $5 Billion?

    Annual sales of all men's hair coloring products are about $100 million, according to Jim Kelly, director of marketing for Combe (the makers of Grecian Formula and Just For Men). If his claims were exaggerated to the tune of $5B, he'd probably need to change the most recent entry on his resume from "current" to "previous".
    Hi DavidH
    I will not get into a public debate with you regarding decorum excepting to say it is OK to question the facts, but not OK to question a person's character or motive without evidence or at least a deeper understanding of the person. You are welcome to pass my program without participating, no need for ad hominem.

    Please feel free to peruse this 2001 article that at the time showed the hair coloring market at $7 billion and growing at 8 to 10% per year.

    Question, who do you think is the largest segment, teenagers trying out new hair colors are adults covering their gray roots?

    Your $100 million is barely a rounding error, but you are most welcome to accept that number as the truth. I have moved on ...
    Last edited by Grey Defence; September 11th, 2011 at 03:16 AM.

  13. #12
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    ... I would change to a dietary supplement in a heart beat if I thought it effective as I hate putting on hair treatments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    ... I will be further evaluating it with the intent to becoming a customer (and possible testimonial).
    For an affiliate, you don't need much more evidence than those quotes above to understand how large an untapped market there is for Grey Defence.

    I would guesstimate that at least 10% of any affiliate's traffic would be interested in looking deeper in this class of product. If you are an affiliate marketer with a site that gets at least a 1,000 visitors a month, then let's talk about how we can work together to make things happen!

    Here are some samples of our banners:



  14. #13
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    How about a 333% Commission Bump? Now earn 50% commission!

    Starting September 20th commission are bumped from 15% to 50% through December 31, 2011, inclusive.

    Mo' Money ... just in time for the Holidays!

    Average sale = $86

    Signup here
    COORGA Nutraceuticals Corporation
    Makers of GREY DEFENCE the gray hair pill that reverses gray hair
    website: www.greydefence.com | Tele 1-800-288-7729

  15. #14
    ABW Ambassador daiarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2011
    Location
    Beautiful Wales
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Defence View Post
    How about a 333% Commission Bump? Now earn 50% commission!

    Starting September 20th commission are bumped from 15% to 50% through December 31, 2011, inclusive.

    Mo' Money ... just in time for the Holidays!

    Average sale = $86

    Signup here
    I have just looked at your SAS stats and they display a full set of zeros, why is that?

  16. #15
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    I have just looked at your SAS stats and they display a full set of zeros, why is that?
    That's quite simple. It's a brand new program launched on the 8th of September on SAS. Further, of the 50 or so affiliates that has so far applied, we have declined over 60% because they were couponers. Unfortunately the remainder appears to be newbies with limited memberships. To date less than 10 clicks have been registered and those were from a couple couponers that got in on the sly and we terminated.

    Our sales have been based solely on our own marketing activities. The affiliate channel is just one of several marketing channel we will be using.
    COORGA Nutraceuticals Corporation
    Makers of GREY DEFENCE the gray hair pill that reverses gray hair
    website: www.greydefence.com | Tele 1-800-288-7729

  17. Thanks From:

  18. #16
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Have you guys checked out our new product video? It explains in detail how and why Grey Defence works. Go watch it now!
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; October 1st, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
    COORGA Nutraceuticals Corporation
    Makers of GREY DEFENCE the gray hair pill that reverses gray hair
    website: www.greydefence.com | Tele 1-800-288-7729

  19. #17
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,142

  20. Thanks From:

  21. #18
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,142
    Excellent video, have you added it as an affiliate link in your programs?

  22. #19
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Excellent video, have you added it as an affiliate link in your programs?
    No we haven't. It is fairly long and has our website on it so we figured it would not be appropriate for an affiliate. We may decide to make a 60 second condense reel in the future.

    We did however add the gastric acid lab test video showing how the product holds up to stomach acid compared to the competition on the Shareasale site.
    COORGA Nutraceuticals Corporation
    Makers of GREY DEFENCE the gray hair pill that reverses gray hair
    website: www.greydefence.com | Tele 1-800-288-7729

  23. #20
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,142
    The Shareasale video tool creates a viewer that keeps the consumer on the affiliates site and is a conversion enhancer. Recommend using it.

  24. #21
    Affiliate Manager Grey Defence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2011
    Posts
    56
    Hi Guys, While our number of affiliates are still low mainly due to the fact that we have declined over 75% of applicants (because they do not meet our requirements) we would like to draw your attention to our SAS EPC for those few who have joined.

    We believe in meticulously managed growth with the RIGHT affiliates who share our values. Remember, if you are such an affiliate we have a lucrative program for you. Our banner ads work so come place our links on your site and earn!
    COORGA Nutraceuticals Corporation
    Makers of GREY DEFENCE the gray hair pill that reverses gray hair
    website: www.greydefence.com | Tele 1-800-288-7729

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Extended Cookie Vs. Commission Bump
    By Hectic GHC in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&A
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •