Hi everybody,

We are looking for affiliate Management Company to run our new affiliate program.
    We have a new website selling Dead Sea Skin Care products.
    The market is great (we know it from other Dead Sea sites we are running).

We will need someone to help us setup the program and run it for us.

Please post some advice about good companies.
    Also if you know please post how much do you think something like that should cost?

I discovered this forum a week a go and since then I just can’t stop reading all the information here.
    This is one great forum.

Thank you,
    Felix – Dead Sea Point Inc.

There are plenty of great choices just from the people who are active on ABW. My personal favorite is the WSO team. Andy and his team are pretty good, too.

I have no idea on the costs, but I'm sure the increased earnings you will experience will far offset them.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Felix:

Michael is correct, you'll find plenty of great options here at ABW.

WSO has a good rep, as does Andy Rodriguez & Akiva. You should check in with Linda Buquet and the folks at PartnerCentric.

Thank you for all the help.

We did find a lot of information here at ABW.

As i said before this forum is a great school with all the information in it.

We will be glad to get more tips from all the members about starting our new program.

Felix.
    Dead Sea Point Inc'.

Where can i find out about Andy, WSO, partnercivic and all the other things you have mentioned, I cant seem to find any info on these people.

I am very new here though

Look on our front page www.abestweb.com under the heading of OPMs (outsourced Program Managers).
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hi Felix,

I'm offering some free consulting to merchants looking to establish and/or grow a new or already existing program. I won't tell you all the secrets, but I can help point you in a strategic direction. As my affiliate management company is growing, we are also looking for merchants who we could offer our Affiliate Program Management services to on a trial or permanent basis.

If interested, send me a PM through ABW or visit my LaptopsForLess.com Affiliate Program Forum here at http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=fr...9&f=9516089345 for contact info and to see what I've been doing.

Best Regards,
    Paul
    Currently Managing: [url="http://www.laptopsforless.com/affiliates.html"]Laptopsforless.com[/url] | [url="http://www.stompsoft.com/affiliates.html"]StompSoft.com[/url] | [url="http://www.finon.com/affiliate-tools.html"]Finon Affiliate Tools Referral Program[/url]

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hotnuts21:
    Where can i find out about Andy, WSO, partnercivic and all the other things you have mentioned, I cant seem to find any info on these people.

I am very new here though <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hotnuts21,

http://www.andyrodriguez.com/

Thanks in advance....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    "WSO has a good rep, as does Andy Rodriguez & Akiva. You should check in with Linda Buquet and the folks at PartnerCentric."

There are lots of great consultants and managers here at ABW.

Hi I'm Linda Buquet with 5 star Affiliate Programs and PartnerCentric. Feel free to call for a consultation and if I can't help you I'll refer you to someone who can. Worst that can happen is you will get some great free advice.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hotnuts21,

Just wanted to throw in a plug for Andy, we have been working with him for a couple of months and couldn't be happier.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi hotnuts21

You can learn more about WSO here

http://www.awmso.com

......or catch me on MSN as per below or throw me a number to call if you'd like to chat.

Thanks and Michael and Karl for the thumbs up

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread