Target: No sales this month!
    I always have some sales with Target. I just noticed that that I have had no sales this month for Target! Is there a delay because of the transition away from Amazon?

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello Tami,

Can you please PM me your publisher ID? I can then have the account manager investigate further.

Thank you,

Jamie

Not that I'm happy you haven't made sales, but I'm glad to know I'm not in this boat by myself. Am showing plenty of clicks, but no sales. Which just gets odder the farther into the month we go.

Hello,

If you can both PM me your publisher ID, I will have the account manager review further.

Thank you,

Jamie

ABW Ambassador
    Yesterday, Target sent out an email stating that since their "Platform change" they had been experiencing "hiccups" and was dealing with "Incorrect Order Reporting Issues". They stated they were "in the process of correcting effected orders that occurred from 8/23-9/10". Not sure if this is related to the issues stated in this thread but thought I'd pass this along in case someone didn't receive that email.

6. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by msladybug View Post
    Yesterday, Target sent out an email stating that since their "Platform change" they had been experiencing "hiccups" and was dealing with "Incorrect Order Reporting Issues". They stated they were "in the process of correcting effected orders that occurred from 8/23-9/10". Not sure if this is related to the issues stated in this thread but thought I'd pass this along in case someone didn't receive that email.
    Yes - those were orders where the amount was showing $0.00. Read that very carefully to see if it answered my issue before I had to start bugging people about something that could be an odd fluke. We aren't having any orders at all. Slightly different, but could be related. Just wasn't addressed in that email.

Jamie - I've sent you an email with my ID. Thanks! (Edited to add: or not. I sent to your email in your vcard in your contact information and it bounced. Not seeing _any_ PM functions no matter where I look or how often I check the help to find out where they are.)
    Last edited by lewister; September 16th, 2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: mail bounced

Hello,

Can you please send an email to jamier[at]google.com?

Thank you,

Jamie

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Jamie,

I am having similar problems, and I just sent you an email explaining it all.

Not only do I have no sales, but there are no impressions or clicks for any links I have built with the GAN Product Link Generator over the past two months, including when I have clicked links myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Still no sales.
    I have emailed GAN support twice with my information. Awaiting response.

Anything?

I had intended to use Target extensively in replacing Ca-Term-Merchant links on my largest site once I begin updating it probably next week. Won't use any Target links unless this is favorably resolved.

Plus, I will have to start removing them from other sites on which I just finished total updates, greatly increasing the number of Target products.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Hello Tami and AffiliateHound,

I didn't receive an email or PM regarding the issue you are experiencing. Can you please send me your PUBID?

Thank you,

Jamie[at]google.com

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Just saw this today but the article is a week old: Retail Chains - Target.com crashes for at least four hours - Internet Retailer

Jamie, PM sent

Any news on whether Target links are tracking? I just created a popshops page, clicked through and made a test order at Target and it has not tracked. I have not had any sales since the new site went up.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyM View Post
    Any news on whether Target links are tracking? I just created a popshops page, clicked through and made a test order at Target and it has not tracked. I have not had any sales since the new site went up.
    I'm still waiting for answers from the Target AM - On Friday she said the tech people were still looking into it. My last Target sale was Mid-August. Not sure when the new site went up, but I'm pretty sure I've had no sales through links built since then, only through old links that did re-direct. (And I added a substantial number of new links in July & August replacing other merchants that had terminated CA affiliates. You probably did the same. I was going to do a test purchase too, but I could not find anything I wanted; there was one thing, but it was out-of-stock.)

I take it back. The sale did track! There must be a little longer delay than I thought there would be.

Finally had a Target sale today, but it was through an old link, predating the new site and new link generator.

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator View Post
    Hello Tami,

Can you please PM me your publisher ID? I can then have the account manager investigate further.

Thank you,

Jamie
    Hi Jamie - unfortunately I cannot post PM yet but I have a similar problem, with different merchants.

I don't know how I can send you my details without PM but in short it's 2-3 weeks that I am sending the same number of clicks as i usually do to my two top converting merchants but no sales at all, zero

Ruggero

Hello,

Can you please submit a support ticket with the advertisers, your publisher ID and your exact issue? Contacting Support - Affiliate Network Help

Thank you,

Jamie

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread