Hello,

I am new to abestweb. I have some questions about making our affiliate program grow.

We have created the infrastructure and have around 25 affiliates. Only 2 are really worth keeping. Which I know is the norm, as the 80/20 rule suggests.

We have been working and have gotten new and exciting creative up and running. However what I am looking for as I am sure everyone else is as well is the super affiliates who can really increase revenue.

I am using a third party tracking system which I have tested repeatedly and it works.

What do I do? Critiques would be welcome. Check out the web site www.Findpapers.com. I am not going to post the link for people to join directly as I am looking for advice and not a cheap way to announce the program.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the name of the web site that I would like to promote.

I was thinking of announcing it in the email blast or if I should announce it in the forum, but when I read some of the other offers I have a feeling that my offer will be ignored.

All suggestions would be welcome.

YOu appear to have a very tight niche site... this is good, you also have a good looking and easy to navagate site as well...

Your problem is you need lots of exposure.. this can be acclomplished many different ways... the easiest way of coarse is PPC, email, and anouncements in forums such as heare in ABW...

I am confindent, before the day is over someone will come by and delete your URL... this is to be understood... your post is as much a inquiry for help as it is an announcement...

There are no short cuts to success.... you just need to get the word out... every way possible.

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    I am new to abestweb. I have some questions about making our affiliate program grow.

We have created the infrastructure and have around 25 affiliates. Only 2 are really worth keeping. Which I know is the norm, as the 80/20 rule suggests.

We have been working and have gotten new and exciting creative up and running. However what I am looking for as I am sure everyone else is as well is the super affiliates who can really increase revenue.

What do I do? Critiques would be welcome.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not an expert but, I think that comment have around 25 affiliates. Only 2 are really worth keeping. don't look to good if you're trying to get new honest affiliates.

If you're just only looking for the super affiliates who can really increase revenue, well..... I guess you can look around on the latest hot topic forum for those that win Awards, even if they get those Awards revoked later, at least they are really able to increase revenue to the merchants one way or the other.

Sal.

Well I didn't mean that they were not worth keeping. I meant to say more of so that they didn't bring anything of value. Just a handful of clicks where as the same banners were generating hundreds and thousands of clicks. So that is why I was asking.

So you feel that announcing the program on this web site is worth it?

What are your thoughts on lead hound? Are they any good? Also what about directleads.com.

Everyone wants some money to start which is fair, but someone who takes a 1k initial set up fee and then says sorry your offer wasn't good because of our demographics. It doesn't really transalate in to much for us in the end.

Who is reasonably in terms of price and solid, where I can trust that they will help us grow our business?

Try shareasale.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Who is reasonably in terms of price and solid, where I can trust that they will help us grow our business?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try shareasale.com

"You (the Merchant) sign up for shareasale.com - For a limited time, the setup is only $150! Start your affiliate program today, and have it running in only a few hours."

Sal.

Aside from the ones that I had mentioned what about any other networks?

Who do you know who would do a cps or cpa email drop?

People wants 1k or so as a deposit, all of these list brokers. But I need to get to the source.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    If the following sample is any indication of the caliber of your "term papers" I doubt you'll have many affiliates or buyers.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Gemstones have a widely diversity of qualities that can be described as beauty. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the input rhea although it really didn't answer my question.

Actually, she DID answer your question. The first thing you need is a good product. If the product is not good, no one will even want to sell it.

Your site is VERY slow here. I doubt anyone will wait around for it to load. I mean it is way slow, almost unusable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Generally accepted accounting principle is a technical accounting term referring to the conventions, concepts, standards, rules, principles and procedures that are necessary to define accepted accounting at a particular time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Uh, say what?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    As for the site, it's slower than molasses even over my cable connection. Database a bit overloaded?

I got a Server Busy error when I clicked on a subject.

Before you worry about what network to go to, you should make the site's backend more robust!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generally accepted accounting principle is a technical accounting term referring to the conventions, concepts, standards, rules, principles and procedures that are necessary to define accepted accounting at a particular time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, say what? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like something from the Money & Investing section of the Wall St. Journal. Not exactly light reading, huh?!? Accountants are just as bad as lawyers when it comes to making the simple into something complex-sounding.

In short, Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP) are basically a set of accounting standards. (Publicly-traded companies, or large companies that are up for sale, seem to pay the most attention to doing things "in accordance with GAAP.") The name itself says it best...the rest of the quote is stuff college professors insist on being in a report to show that the student "understands."

If you think I had a bit too much time on my hands when I learned that tidbit, you are right!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread