Bulk Mailing Questions:
    Hi all,

My question is this: I am currently starting a freelance copywriting business, and would like to bulk mail companies for follow up contacts 1x per month. Currently I can do this through Excel by keeping a record of contact links, which is already getting cumbersome with 200 contacts. What I would like to know is what is the best way to do this? I understand that if I collect people's e-mail addresses without their asking, they will probably be understandably upset. Is there some way to bulk mail people 1x per month without them being aware of it? In the future, I will have a website up and running with a free newsletter option, so that will negate this issue in that regard. Thanks for all your help,

Dan

We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

I should say, the best strategy is to being able to send them emails at the same time if you have to do it again, you may change your email template just to make them see that you are just dedicated with your campaign that you put much effort in the campaign.

Is there some way to bulk mail people 1x per month without them being aware of it?
    Huh?
    I'm pretty sure when I get an email that I'm aware of it...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread