Eshakti.com Private Offer, Zero percent commission
    Today, I received another private offer, with zero percent commission, for two of my LinkShare Channels.

Eshakti.com LLC. MID37045

private |0.00% commission on all goods 08-29-2011 08-29-2013 10 Days private |0.00% commission on all goods

With their extremely generous zero percent commission, I would think they could offer more than 10 return days.

I clicked the "Decline" button and suggest you do the same.

Lanny,
    Personally I think their is a problem with LinkShare System I had merchants private terms set to 0% however I was able to go back to the regular terms by choosing it. I contacted the merchants when I have found this and they all said that they did not set me to 0%. What I do now is check my linkshare merchants one by one to verify I getting paid.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

@KSE This is the second time I have gotten a Private Offer at 0%
    @KSE You may be correct about that. This is the second time I have received a Private Offer from a Merchant, with zero per cent commission. However, normally, the Private Offers I receive have a percentage that is above zero per cent. I have accepted one or two Private Offers, in the past few years. It may be a glitch in the LinkShare system, or that it is not clear to the Merchant, how to send out Private Offers or how to configure their Private Offer message? Lanny

Hi all
    In case you had received a Private offer email from eShakti - Shop Women?s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W &Custom clothes offering a zero percent commission, please ignore the email.

Generosity blinded us

We have rectified the typo and created some exciting offers. We will look forward to having you partner with us

Best regards
    Jennifer
    jennifer@eshakti.com

5. Thanks From:

@Jennifer - Glad you fixed it!
    Quote Originally Posted by eShakti.com View Post
    Hi all
    <snip>
    Generosity blinded us

We have rectified the typo and created some exciting offers. We will look forward to having you partner with us
    @Jennifer - I'm glad you fixed the problem. GL and take care. Lanny

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread