LS Publisher interface - Sales on 19th not shown in "Signature Orders" on 21st
    On two (2) of my LS Channels, for the same LS Advertiser, I had five (5) sales on the 19th. They are shown everywhere I
    normallly look, on the LS Publisher interface, except in the "Signature Orders", which is the most important area.

I sent an email to the AM and she replied (after earlier writing to me that when she logged into the LS Advertiser interface it was a mess, all text and no graphics):

"I successfully logged into a normal-looking interface and looked up those five transactions. They all look fine. They're commissionable and paid."

The transactions are shown, in Individual items, with order dates on: 09/19/2011

The five (5) sales are not shown, at this time, in "Signature Orders", but are shown, everywhere else I look.

I am not sure if this issue today is limited to this particular LS Advertiser, or, if there is a general problem, in the LS reporting this morning, 21 September 2011.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Lanny,

I believe we are experiencing some system issues this morning. Can you check on it now and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issues?

--Ranae

3. Thanks From:

@Ranae Same problem as of a few minutes ago
    Hi Ranae: Thank you for replying to me. Yes, I was on the LS Publisher interface a few minutes ago and those Sales are not showing in "Signature Orders", for either of those LS Channels. Take care! Lanny

My Quick Stats & Trend have been blank for days on the home page. I have to go on the Reports page and run "Sales and Activity" inorder to see the sales for this month.

Anyone else having this problem??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

For me, the date hasn't moved forward to Sept 21st in the Revenue Report.

Is there a reporting delay..?

@teezone I think it is a glitch in the LS system
    Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    For me, the date hasn't moved forward to Sept 21st in the Revenue Report.

Is there a reporting delay..?
    @teezone I do not believe it is a Reporting Delay, based upon my own experience today. I do not believe I have ever seen this glitch before today.

In my case, I have everything reported properly, except that the sales for the 19th, which are visible on the LS Publisher interface today, show up everywhere I normally look, except in the "Signature Orders", which is *the* most important place for them to be visible.

Early this morning, I wrote to the AM of that Advertiser and she wrote back that when she logged onto the LS Advertiser interface, it was a disaster. Text instead of Graphics. Later, she wrote me that the Advertiser interface was back to normal. Then, a disaster again.....

Based on my own limited experience, I believe something went seriously awry on a LS Server this morning. They will get it cleared up, ASAP, I'm sure.

Also, for another of my LS Advertisers, I did not see "Awaiting Payment" until the 17th of September, for the month of August. I suspect LS got behind on that, due to the long Labor Day weekend. The 2 months prior, they showed the Advertiser had paid them, before the 17th of those months.

Sounds like there is an issue.. I woudn't mind an announcement on the interface.

Do you actually see Sept 21st in Revenue Reports..?

@teezone feedback for you
    Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    Sounds like there is an issue.. I woudn't mind an announcement on the interface.

Do you actually see Sept 21st in Revenue Reports..?
    @teezone No, 09/20/2011 is the last date in "Revenue Reports"

There, I can see sales made on the 19th, which were visible early this morning, the 21st, on the Publisher interface.

However, in "Signature Orders", I cannot see those sales, which were posted on the 21st.

In "Sales and Activity" they are there.

Final step is that approved Sales are shown in "Signature Orders" and there is a glitch with that today.

HTH

P.S.
    +1 for a message on the LS Publisher interface about when they think they can have things up to date again.

Thumbs up {SOLVED} LinkShare fixed the problem
    I was on the LinkShare Publisher interface at 824 P.M., E.S.T.

LinkShare fixed the problem. The "Signature Reports" have the up to date data now.

Thank you, to everyone at LinkShare who worked to fix this today!

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Thanks Lanny!

kse - This is a separate issue that is only impacting a few of our publishers. We are looking into this at the moment and don't have an ETA.

--Ranae
    Last edited by LinkShare Moderator; September 22nd, 2011 at 11:38 AM.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread