Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    My favorite web site creation software is NetObjects Fusion 4. I noticed on their site, and just downloaded it myself, a full-working trial version of their Fusion 7 product. You get to use the web development tool for free for 30 days. Check it out and build a site or two for free, I think you will like it.

And no, I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy user/customer.

www.netobjects.com

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

ABW Ambassador
    I got a free copy of Netobject Fusion 7 with my hosting account (oneandone.co.uk - yes I am affiliated witht hem but not adding my affiliate link here).

I dont like it much because pages built have to be built into HTML. I like to switch back and forth oftne between WYSIWYG and HTML but this tool does not make it easy. Or am I missing something?

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

I don't know. Just built a site in 45 minutes, using version 7, I downloaded one of their online templates, and worked from there. Worked pretty easy for me, but then I've been using it for a few years.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by perfectG:
    I like to switch back and forth oftne between WYSIWYG and HTML but this tool does not make it easy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's one of the coolest features of Dreamweaver 4 - split view - you can work in wysiwyg and see the generated html - or click on a problem spot and have it highlight the html code in the other pane...

Ford Fox-body Owners Club
    http://www.ford-fox.org

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by elbowcreek:
    I don't know. Just built a site in 45 minutes, using version 7, I downloaded one of their online templates, and worked from there. Worked pretty easy for me, but then I've been using it for a few years.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldn't find any downloadable templates on their site. Would you mind posting a link?

Thanks

On the home page, click on 'try' to download fusion 7. Once you start fusion 7 up, in the toolbar across the top, you can choose a site style. Once you click on site style, a second button appears to download styles from the internet. I haven't gone back to their home page, since I can get online styles through the application itself.

Oh, also, I noticed they are selling 7.0 at ebay for less than the cost at their site. So, if you are thinking about purchasing this software, head to ebay, best price I've found so far ( I suppose I shoulda checked my TD link first, lol )

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I love NOF! I think it's the easiest WYSIWYG program out there. For some reason Dreamweaver and I don't get a long. I know everyone seems to think it's the best, but to me it's just not as intuitive as Net Objects. I find NOF almost as easy as creating a WORD doc.

I just had a fatal crash and had to reinstall everything. Since I had downloaded the program and didn't have a disk I was a little concerned. But they emailed me a code right away so I could easily re-install.

I got an email awhile back saying they have a whole new set of templates but I have not checked them out yet.

Try NOF7, you'll like it!

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Program Optimization, Consulting & Recruiting
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

I have been using NOF for a couple of years and have been quite pleased with it. I am currently using NOF MX. Is NOF 7 worth the upgrade? Does anyone know what changed from the version I have? Also, has anyone used NOF with data feeds? Thanks

I have been using NOF for a couple of years and have been quite pleased with it. I am currently using NOF MX. Is NOF 7 worth the upgrade? Does anyone know what changed from the version I have? Also, has anyone used NOF with data feeds? Thanks

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread