Exclamation Resourses/ Step by step training
    Hey I am new to the affiliate game, excited and ready to work consistantly and persistently. I would love to know if anyone here knows of some excellent step by step training or program that instructs you on what to do. I am willing to dedicate the work and the time, and am not searching for a magic pill, although I do feel the step by step training would help me tremendously.

MT from NY

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of articles you can learn from on this forum and you can also check out affilorama.com - it's a pretty cool website that teaches you about affiliate marketing.

Thanks
    Hey thank you for the tip. I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenewman View Post
    Hey I am new to the affiliate game, excited and ready to work consistantly and persistently. I would love to know if anyone here knows of some excellent step by step training or program that instructs you on what to do. I am willing to dedicate the work and the time, and am not searching for a magic pill, although I do feel the step by step training would help me tremendously.

MT from NY
    Hey Thenewman,

One free resource that I found really good and would recommend is The Challenge. Check it out and give it a try. it has everything you'll need to start in affiliate marketing.

(Removed Hot Link)
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; September 25th, 2011 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Removed link - not allowed for new members.

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Hey Thenewman,

One free resource that I found really good and would recommend is The Challenge. Check it out and give it a try. it has everything you'll need to start in affiliate marketing.

(Removed Hot Link)
    Sorry about, hotlink removed. Just google "ed dale 30 day challenge" (tried putting in the site but it automatically converts to hotlink!

Quote Originally Posted by Thenewman View Post

MT from NY
    Don't overlook Youtube for tutorials on every subject

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread