Art.com and AllPosters Affiliate Programs
    So Art.com and Allposters are owned by the same company, so I signed up for both. I know that art isn't a HUGE need, so any pointers for promoting these affiliate programs? Anyone ever had any BIG success with these websites?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Sure looks like Groupon is pimpin them hot and heavy. If you search within that forum for Art.com you will find 47 posts going back a year. Example:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/group...-a-148338.html

First affiliate program I joined 6 years ago. Well, I don't work with them anymore.

Art.com & AllPosters.com - Commissions under $20/year will be forfeited

It wasn't because I made +/- $20 (I made way more a month, not year). But they got mindf****d somewhere along the way. And they'll never appear on my sites again.
    Last edited by mobilebadboy; September 24th, 2011 at 03:03 AM.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

We had the same experience and dropped them. Now taking your earnings if less than $50, per their email. No other affiliate program we know of does this. What a waste of time!

Avoid Allposters and Art.com...

I wanted to add my two cents. Allposters.com is on CJ and I didn't see any such terms. I think it refers to their self managed independent program. Correct em if I'm wrong on this.

I'm not telling anyone that they should disregard previous poor practices but I think normal CJ policies ($50 network threshhold for payments) still applies. What I'm saying is that I think Allposters.com will still have to pay CJ monthly and CJ will add that to an affiliate's balance regardless of the yearly $20 threshold that they have in their independent program.

superCool uses allposters through CJ and they seem as good as any merchant (convert pretty well / no reversals). for cheap poster items their shipping costs seem high, but other than that superCool likes the program.

only suggestion would be to build sites and/or pages around themes - to keep it focused and to give yourself more chances to sell to each visitor

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread