Account is terminated, how about the payment?
    Hello, everyone here. Linkshare suddenly notice me my account has been terminated, and I have emailed them for the details, what I want to know is how about the unissued earnings? Will they send the payment to me if they receive the payment from the merchants? So disappointed...

flyingfish83 I would assume that if your account was closed because LS determined that you violated their TOS or a merchant's TOS you would forfeit all commissions. Hopefully LS will get back to you with details about the closure of your account.

How long were you a LS affiliate. Had you received any prior warnings from LS?

No, I am running the ads for many years. And no any warning before LS close my account. Which terms I violated? So strange action. And LS said they have the right to close my account but do they have the right to take my earnings away? I am sure they asked the commission payment from the merchants. LS action is like a robber.

If a violation, probably you will lose anything earned
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish83 View Post
    No, I am running the ads for many years. And no any warning before LS close my account. Which terms I violated? So strange action. And LS said they have the right to close my account but do they have the right to take my earnings away? I am sure they asked the commission payment from the merchants. LS action is like a robber.
    @OP As "bibby" wrote, if you violated any terms of the Merchant, or, the Network, you will probably forfeit any commissions earned, prior to them cancelling you. That is normal procedure, for networks and merchants.

You did not need to begin the 2nd thread for Ranae. If she is at work on Monday and if she has time to participate here on the ABW Forum, I'm sure she will reply to you.

You can also call LinkShare Publisher Support, on the phone number that is toll free within the USA, free, on Skype, from outside the USA. GL

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi flyingfish83,

I am not sure exactly what happened in your case so I am just providing a generic response here. Typically, after you have earned commission, the following month, an advertiser reviews and approves your commission. For all of your pending commissions, if an advertiser decides to approve them then it will be processed as it normally would.

--Ranae

Ranae, could you please give me a Email? My mailbox is flyingfish200383 at hotmail, I need your help. Please, Thank you.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    flyingfish83,

I actually was not able to identify your account using that email address - maybe you can send me a PM with your SID/username?

--Ranae

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread