What are the best forums to post to to drive traffic
    Hi. I am new on here. I need more traffic to my site. Does anybody here know the best forums to post to to drive traffic to my site?
    Thank you.
    Kim

Well Kim, the only answer could be forums that are in your niche.. If you are in the loan niche and post on gaming forums i guess that will not bring you much traffic

Find forums in your niche and contribute to the discussions there with good information that people are searching for. If you are just thinking of spamming a bunch of forums then it doesn't matter which forums you go to, you will just be banned and you will get 0,0 traffic to your site.

I don't know about other forums, but when I posted mine here, I got so many hits to my site that the webhost got mad and charged me $400.00 for all the extra CPU usage. Now I'm scared to do that again.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Find forums in your niche and contribute to the discussions there with good information that people are searching for. If you are just thinking of spamming a bunch of forums then it doesn't matter which forums you go to, you will just be banned and you will get 0,0 traffic to your site.
    Thats right Kim and I see your IP is already listed at with a spam blocker.

What are the best forums to post to to drive traffic
    If you are doing good Do follow forums and social networking sites are meant good to drive traffic.

In addition to what has been said, using social media apps- rss graffiti, onlywire, twitterfeed also help. Building good relationship matters alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsomania View Post
    In addition to what has been said, using social media apps- rss graffiti, onlywire, twitterfeed also help. Building good relationship matters alot.
    Sure does Kinsomania, apparently building RELATIONSHIPS is KEY to succeeding using Facebook, Twitter etc...

I learn't this tip: when posting on your page or wall engage your friends or fans by asking questions, eg: "I think I'll have Chicken for Lunch...whats everyone else having??"

I know thats prob a bad example but you know what I mean....engage with people, interact with them and make at least one post per day (be pro-active) so when people land on your profile they can see that 'yes' this persons page is active and happening and not dormant at all...I will add this person as a friend or like their fan page..(thats the plan anyway) and your traffic will organically grow. Don't forget to reach out and connect with other like minded people (affiliates, webdesigners etc..).

I am starting to see the unbelievable power of using social media to drive traffic - and I'm talking FREEE traffic. I'm still learning about all this so when I know more...I will share more.

FACT: Walmart is the biggest online retail store in the WORLD with 20million people coming through their doors every day..

FACT: 250,000,000 people log in to FaceBook EVERYDAY!! and is expected to reach around 1 Billion users during 2012.

Mind Blowing Stuff!! oops sorry, got a bit carried away - help that helps a tad fellow newbie kimfuji.x

Leina.S.

8. Thanks From:

Post on forums that pertain to what you are trying to promote or sell. Also make sure your posts are informative. If yor just want to post and show your signature off by giving insignificant answers like ok or i agree, then not only will you risk getting banned but your posts wont stand out enough to get the attention of people who would possibly be interested in what you are selling. Even if you can care less about answering the question at hand. The point is to be helpful and constructive regardless if your only goal is to get people to click on your sig. Write a good, relative, helpful, detailed answer to get the attention of whoever to click on the signature. That's what I do.

But it doesn't work like that here...
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

kimfuji don't focus on forums , for getting regular traffic from forums you need to write regular post . But is you do SEO optimization you will get traffic without regular posting , so try to optimize your forum and get regular traffic without posting so much in forums .

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by kimfuji View Post
    Hi. I am new on here. I need more traffic to my site. Does anybody here know the best forums to post to to drive traffic to my site?
    Thank you.
    Kim
    Hi all,

I am here with a handful of mine tips to increase traffic to your website. You can Comment on Other People’s Blogs, Link to Other People’s Posts, You can Submit Some Reviews on Amazon.com, Posting Replies to Yahoo! Answers Is Definitely Going to Give You Good Reviews and Results, that is all from my side.
    Thanks

13. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread