Automotive Enthusiast Portal and Affiliate Marketing
    Hello forum,

I have few questions for you. I want to build the site for the automotive enthusiasts...something I want to offer not many places have are there main things: "auto parts price compasiron"; "FREE repair guides that will be build by the users"; and last but not least I plan to have web based tools similar to automd to offer auto DIYer the ability to diagnose and estimate repair.

For cross selling I plan to use credit cards most likely (with the cash back and rebate options) only offer 2-3 offers for top, average and below average credit.

Ways to market: I plan to have a very complex site probably 60-80 thousand URLs, and plan to make SEO as the main focus.

Email negotiating some deals with web site owners who will promote the site at launch and follow up 2-3 times.

Long tail keywords PPC, I researched and found out that most auto parts site do not go after long tail in PPC, so I see potential there.

I want to hear what you guys think, what are some other products that may do good with good commiions, and also what are the other ways to market the site for auto enthusiasts???

Thank you very much.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There are some very successful automotive affiliate programs. Don't see the tie-in with credit card offers, that sounds spammy!

Are you planning to use datafeeds to build 60-80 thousand URLs?

Chuck hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes I planned to use data feeds. Answer your question about credit cards and others.

I want to build my site about savings on auto care, if you can see different prices for brake pads for example, I want to show that you can save up to 5% on all your car needs, link to pop over, or LP with cashback credit cards 2-3, and also some tools to calculate cash back...let's say you drive 12,000 miles a year, spend on average 4,000 on gas, plus 1,000 to mintain ur car...sign up and you can start earning cashback on everything...$100 free tank of gas plus more...that was my idea...show the savings by comparison, and to add, some cashback with credit cards...what do you think?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread