Okay, I have a question that most of you will think shouldn't have to be asked. I'm going to ask it anyway.

Presume I have a site up that I worked hard at, It is in a niche market, and the search engines like it.

What do I do next? Where do I go from here?

I know these are basic questions, but I need to get back to basics.

Thanks
    Steve

"Bueller...? Bueller...?"

I wold go to inktomi.com and pay for inclusion.
    its only few bux and you'll be crawled withing days and refreshed often.

Hi

First - in notepad - list your name of site, URL, description (long and short), keywords

This will be what you will work from so you dont have to type it over and over. When you submit your URL to a place, make a note of it and the date at the bottom of this page. Use an alternate email so you don't get a lot of SPAM in your regular one (hotmail works good for this).

To find sites where you can add your url - type into Google - keyword add url - and also - keyword submit link, add link etc...

This will give you a good start - sometimes places will want a link back - sometimes not. Keep a favorites folder of the links you might want to link to later.

I would look for sites with a similar interest. Sometimes content sites will link to you.

Also look for "kinda" similar sites - a bride dress shop site might link to a honeymoon site and not feel like you were the competition.

Look for niche directories to add your link to.

Double check to make sure you have meta tags - seems silly but sometimes I have been busy and totally forgotten the obvious.

Good Luck!

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>the search engines like it.
    What do I do next? Where do I go from here?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go directly to the bank of course!

What do you mean when you say the search engines like it? Is it in the top 50 for your targeted keywords?

Also, how are you making money? Are you selling a service, a product you produce or using affiliate programs?

More info please!

Sincerely,

Kimberly

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread