ABW Ambassador
    User Interface Usability Issues
    Today I logged into Gan and went through and added some new links and updated existing ones. I was forced to use the new interface as the old and better one in my opinion has been disabled. I was appalled by how many issues there are with the new interface, especially in the Links area. Has anyone bothered to do a usability test?

I was tempted to go through and take screenshots and show how many things don't work properly but I have more important things to do with my time, Google can afford to pay someone to do this surely?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

2. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Totally agree! It's very painful to navigate the new interface. I had to go back and forth several times, tried different searches, just to view and get some basic links/banners.

I like the selection of merchants on GAN, but the GAN interface is a nightmare.

4. Thanks From:

I contacted my top GAN advertiser to let them know about the issue, and have also requested that they move to another network. They responded and were very grateful as they seldom get direct feedback from publishers. I suggest you do the same.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not sure they need to move to another network but just having someone spend a couple of hours pretending to be an affiliate would be sufficient to come across a number things that don't work properly.

There is some things I like about the new interface including being able to search easily over selected merchants you add to the search list. For example I was able to search for 88x30 logos easily over 5 different advertisers.

The main thing I miss from the old interface was the simple list view where you could just see the name of the advertisers in a simple tidy list all on the same page, now you get too much info on the page and it takes up too much space especially on my laptop. I should have written down all of the things I found were not working or had issues but any good interface tester would pick them up in no time.... I hope we get some feedback on this from GAN and tell us they will fix all the issues.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread