Windows Shared Hosting Suggestion Please
    Does anyone have any Windows Shared Hosting Suggestions.

I looking for Multable sites, MYSQL

Thanks
    Kevin.....
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Can you clarify your requirements and budget? How much traffic do the sites get ? How much space, bandwidth, add-on domains for multiple sites or separate cpanel accounts for each website (you will need reseller hosting for that)?

I not looking for cheap host but more reliable hosting.
    I am also NOT looking for High/Unlimited space, bandwidth.
    I want multiple sites on the same cpanel/Account (separate cpanel not needed)
    All I want is ASP, MYSQL & Reliable hosting, "Reliable" being the key word.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

@Kevin I think you will do better with this question on the sister site of ABW, webhostingtalk.com near the top of the listing of forums, you will see WIndows hosting.

Also, way down in the list of forums, you will see Offers and probably there, along with Web Hosting, Resller, Dedicated, Colo, etc., you will find offers of Windows hosting.

That is more rare, as you know. After you find 2 or 3 possible candidates, search on ABW for Reviews on them and then post in the Windows forum, asking for feedback from any current/recent customers of those web hosting providers. GL. Lanny

Thanks Lanny good suggestion.

6. Thanks From:

I think you may want to sort out the list of “reliable” web hosts. Contact them one by one through live chat or phone and ask as many questions as possible. The one who gives your all questions answer in a right manner need to be considered.

And if you are a fan of new technology, then in my opinion you should try “windows cloud shared hosting” plan.

Wow that amazing, you posted this 9 min ago and I do a Google Search and Google shows your post at position 3!!

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread