Challenging reversals
    Over the last month, I have seen a larger then normal amount of reversals by merchants to my account. Several I understood as it was returned merchandise and with one of my sites being a shoe site I came to expect it. But many of these reversals had no explanation or other. So I decided to start emailing the merchant to find out why.

I had 4 on Zappos with CJ. Numerous emails back and forth and finally get credit for 2 of the 4 and received almost $39 in commission that was reversed. The two that I received nothing was returned merchandise and a canceled order.

Footwear etc on Shareasale I have a thread on at http://www.abestweb.com/forums/share...le-148824.html. Still no explanation from the merchant as to why it was reversed. Shareasale is looking into it but nothing yet.

Piperlime on CJ reversed a sale and I can't get anyone there is respond to my emails.

Fishtec on Webgains reversed a $200+ commission. It was the largest commission I had ever received credit for. After a little help from Webgains, it was reversed as it was a US credit card with a shipment to Singapore for 29 rods and reels. The merchant asked the purchaser for payment by direct transfer or by paypal to be made. No response from the purchaser so they canceled the order.

So the moral of the post is, if a commission is reversed with no explanation or a vague reason, always question the merchant about it.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

I did hear from Piperline - Piperlime marks all corrected orders as other. It can be anything from a full return, invalid credit card, or out of stock items.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

So over night Zappos reverses on of the orders that they credited me with the day before with an explanation - other. Another email to Zappos!!
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread