ABW Ambassador
    New iPhone 4S
    Just got an email from a merchant about it linking to - iPhone 5 Expected to "Shatter" Sales Records [REPORT]

"Apple will unveil the follow-up to the iPhone 4, the iPhone 5 (or perhaps, the rumored iPhone 4S), at an event in Cupertino on Tuesday."

So I'm getting this one, my first one.

Maybe we should have a cool app thread, because I want all the cool and useful apps.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I've been waiting for it too, but I read last week that while they are "announcing" it tomorrow, it won't be available in stores for several more weeks. Hope that's wrong.

"Cool App Thread" sounds good.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Let's Do eet! I will also be getting my first iPhone. I have had 2 Ipad's (1 and 2) but have been rollin Blackberry for the last 4 years. Sadly their technology is archaic now and its time to say goodbye.
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    I've been waiting for it too, but I read last week that while they are "announcing" it tomorrow, it won't be available in stores for several more weeks. Hope that's wrong.

"Cool App Thread" sounds good.
    I know it's supposed to be October sometime. Reading elsewhere a Best Buy employee leaked some planning type stuff saying October and then lots of other articles saying about the same and the announcement tomorrow.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Maybe we should have a cool app thread, because I want all the cool and useful apps.
    I am cool with that, what forum?

Off Topic?
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    I am cool with that, what forum?
    I guess Virtual Family/Off Topic forum, even tho I'm sure there are some affiliate marketing related apps out there. I just want whatever is good out there.

I started one - http://www.abestweb.com/forums/virtu...ml#post1100825

Today's announcements includes the following: Can pre-order on line from Apple beginning October 7, to be shipped Oct 14; will be in stores on Oct. 14.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Today's announcements includes the following: Can pre-order on line from Apple beginning October 7, to be shipped Oct 14; will be in stores on Oct. 14.
    Yep, will be getting it, can't wait. With that siri talking assistant, I hope there's a way to change the voice to Hal from 2001: A Space Odyssey like - Stop Dave, I'm Afraid - YouTube

That would be cool.

iphone
    I've never purchased an apple product and actually was looking forward to iphone 5 being announced. Iphone 4s is nice but the killer for me is the screen size. I have an EVO with 4.3 screen and going down to 3.5 is too much of a sacrifice for me.

So - the iphone4S is still 3G - a 4G iphone (which will be the anticipated Iphone5) apparently won't be out till next year.

Thoughts?

ABW Ambassador
    It's my first, the newest and best one out to date, so I'm getting it. Next year, I'll get the next one.

Are you getting the 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB? Are the 32 or 64 worth the higher prices?

(you can get an 8GB 3GS for free now.)

ABW Ambassador
    "(you can get an 8GB 3GS for free now.) "

My mom's actually getting that one. That'll probably do what most people want anyway.

I'm getting the 16GB, I figure most of the space used, at least on my main computer is music. And I'm now using Spotify, so that won't be an issue.

I was thinking 16GB but if I may only have it a few months that free 3GS is looking good. "That'll probably do what most people want anyway." = exactly

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread