Advice needed health and wellness niche
    I am looking at this niche as an affiliate marketer but I'm worried about the safety of products I would be promoting. Is there anyone in this niche who could give me advice on the best ways to use 'due diligence'.

I want to ensure that any products I promote are fully approved by any regulated bodies and that I'm not placing myself in a position for being sued for one reason or another.

Is there a systematic way to do this.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    First place I look is BBB.org. Also google the trademark and see if you can find negative posts.

Do some research on what you're selling and the companies you are affiliated with. I should think that besides being worried about being sued, you would be concerned with the safety of those you are promoting to.

If you are promoting supplements and/or medical devices, make sure you add an FDA disclaimer on every page.
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

4. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Also look at the major players in the market, bigger companies can not afford to be selling dangerous / iffy products so they tend to be the safest bet, for example Gaiam.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Joe4Keeps View Post
    I am looking at this niche as an affiliate marketer but I'm worried about the safety of products I would be promoting. Is there anyone in this niche who could give me advice on the best ways to use 'due diligence'.

I want to ensure that any products I promote are fully approved by any regulated bodies and that I'm not placing myself in a position for being sued for one reason or another.

I suggest do your research , on what products are the safest to sale. sellhealth.com has been around since 2004, we offer all natural products that have been tested and our made in house, We would love to work with you Plug

Quote Originally Posted by Joe4Keeps View Post

Make sure you take out appropriate insurance liability cover

Advice needed health and wellness niche
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraser SellHealth View Post
    I suggest do your research , on what products are the safest to sale. sellhealth.com has been around since 2004, we offer all natural products that have been tested and our made in house, We would love to work with you Plug
    Drop me an email at joewatsonATmailmightDOTcom. I can't find PMs on this forum or I would have sent you a PM

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread