Does anybody know about or have any experience with reciprocal link checking software? What I'm looking for is something that can check my reciprocal link partners to make sure my link is still on their site.

I don't really need any of the other features other than that. I know some of this software is supposed to be a "total solution" for managing links, even creating your links pages for you, like Zeus does. I would rather make my own link pages that look like the rest of my site instead of having a program that creates pages for me that mostly look like everybody else's link pages.

hello greg,
    i, have done extensive research for my own sites recently, my requirements where different but i did test a lot of applications. (20+)
    just new is linkproctor.com (not tested but i like to buy...)
    for you, have a look at link-check.net its just 16$ and i liked the control panel.
    furthermore some ohter options.
    applications with remote databases (your computer)
    -reciprocalmanager.com 50$
    -Autolinkspro.com 60$
    -linkautomate 120$
    some free stuff:
    link-swapper.com (central database)
    e-linkmanager.com
    china-onsite.com/flexphplink (did not test it)
    Swapware> bookfinders.us/swapware_demo/about.htm
    there is a lot of expensive junk out there

peter

type your URL into google and look at the returns... Free
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> type your URL into google and look at the returns... Free <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Actually, that's what I do now. But it's time-consuming to check this way because there's too many links to check. When I check in Google, I get a list of sites that link to me, but when I check them out by going there, it becomes obvious that I never requested a link from them. They just use links to other sites as their "content" and post AdSense ads on their pages.

I checked out the solutions that Mokum posted and LinkCheck Pro looks like it would fit my needs perfectly - low priced and you can use it just to check reciprocal links on other sites. You don't have to use it to build your links pages, although it will do that too.

I think if technology is available to make the job easier and save time, I might as well make use of it. These days time is a valuable commodity with me as it seems I never really have enough of it.

I almost forgot - Thanks Mokum for replying to my request.

It took me a while to check out all the choices you gave. Evidentally you've spent a good amount of time working on this subject to come up with so many choices.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread