I have used many banner exchange programs in the past and have NEVER gotten decent results. What makes ABWs different from the others?

Hello martyOgelvie, my opinion is that the ABW banner exchange program is more targeted to sales sites within it's membership base than other banner exchange programs.

This can be beneficial if your targeting certain sites for these banner exchange needs.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by martyOgelvie:
    I have used many banner exchange programs in the past and have NEVER gotten decent results. What makes ABWs different from the others?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I would agree with you that most - not all - banner exchanges are a waste of time. The reason is that they only offer your banners about 50% of the exposure that you give their banners.

I have tried over 100 banner exchanges in the last 7 years. Wish I'd not wasted my time with most of them, as they are full of fraudulent webmasters, the sites in the exchange are of a poor quality, or the banner exchange is a one-man job and has usually closed down within a year or two.

I only use a couple now. My favourite is this one - they have been around for several years and are one of the biggest in the business.

If anybody else knows of high quality banner exchanges with a better than 2:3 ratio, with advanced targeting capabilities, and which has been around for at least three years, please let me know

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    I only use a couple now. My favourite is http://banners.No1Free.com - *they* have been around for several years and are one of the biggest in the business.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you said "they"... did you mean "we"?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread