Are there any good free dating websites on the net that are lead based?

With Valentines day coming close and since my site gives more leads than sales, i am looking for a good site for generating leads this season.

American Singles - you can contact them directly for cobranding/partnership opportunities that give you a few bucks per lead

You can also try DateCam(on this forum) $5 per signup

------------
    Jeff
    Associate Editor
    Ping! Zine
    www.pingzine.com

Maybe this is too early for Valentine's Day 2005 - but we pay $2.50 for a free profile. Easy signup, so good conversions. Contact me or go directly to http://www.fat-check.com to signup.

Good luck!
    s.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Stephanie,

Maybe you can explain to members the relationship between traffix (via sendtraffic) and ExactAdvertising?

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...01&m=911105639

Kellie:

Is fat-check involved with them?

Stephanie:

Any reason you waited a month to dig up a 8-month old thread for your second post?

Kellie and Philly: Fat-Check is owned by Traffix, who recently bought SendTraffic. I'm not familiar with most of SendTraffic's products, but I do know that Exact Advertising is a partner, not part of SendTraffic. I've got a call in to my colleagues over there to learn more, will keep you posted.

Philly: Though I've been lurking for quite a while, I've just been given full-time responsibility for our newish affiliate program, and need to get up to speed quickly! I was reviewing the "tools" thread (reading backwards) and came across the dating thread. I figured, why not reply!?

This is a hugely useful tool for me, I'm learning a ton, and appreciate everyone's support while I ask stupid questions!

thanks,
    s.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Yes, Karl they are. Fat-check is the affiliate program for several of the marketing tools run by Traffix: GroupLotto, PrizeAmerica, etc. I'll not divert into those programs themselves.

Stephanie, yes I am aware there is a partnership between ExactAdvertising and SendTraffic. SendTraffic has a tracking ROI service for measure PPCSE and ad campaigns.

The script which runs that tracking service is being called from the ExactAdvertising servers...I would imagine because of whatever that partnership is.

ExactAdvertising also operates as an 'affiliate' themselves in through most major Affiliate Networks. They also operate several adware applications which target both Merchant and affiliate domains both interfering with those sites traffic and revenues.

I have a great concern about ExactAdvertising being in the mix of such a ROI tracking service as SendTraffic provides. Especially when I see ExactAdvertising servers being called out from another affiliates click to a Merchant using the SendTraffic service.

I'm sure many affiliates here would like to understand what that partnership relationship is.

Hi Kellie:

I checked with the SendTraffic team and, as I thought, the relationship between SendTraffic and Exact is strictly one-way - Exact is a client of SendTraffic. SendTraffic and Exact have a relationship ONLY on the search side of business. ST does not work with or support Exact on any adware programs.

Hope that's helpful for you to know.

thanks,
    Stephanie

"Are there any good free dating websites on the net that are lead based?"

I researched over 100 dating affiliate programs and the one I liked the best was Dating-Central's. They offer co-branding, host your site, and pay 40% commission residually. Therefore you'll continue to earn 40% of somebody's membership fee - for life. You could earn a hundreds dollars from just one member. Beats earning a few dollars once off.

Lots of other advanced features which other dating affiliate programs I investiated don't offer, such as the ability to email all the members you've referred.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread