Connecting with existing affiliates and recruiting new ones
    Hey everyone,

I'm having a hard time connecting with Affiliates. I've tried a ton of different things. Weekly Newsletters, Personal Emails, Social Contact, I even sent a newsletter out that told affiliates I would let them create their own affiliate bonuses, and still I got no response. They could have came back with "I want a $50 bonus for 1 sale.", I would have at least tried something reasonable.

I'm not sure what else to do. Maybe my price point is too low? (I can include a link later if it's necessary for feedback on this thread.) Maybe I don't have enough "Super" affiliates. I tried going out and recruiting new affiliates, but any backlink research I do on competitors, just gives me a real long list to search for, and most of the results will just be places that don't have an affiliate program, or are on a different network than me.

I'm currently running my affiliate program on ShareASale, and I've thought about trying out the other networks. But I'm scared to go from spending $50 a month to spending $1000 and have it not work.

I do have some affiliates that bring me sales. But I've been hovering at only a handful of sales a month for awhile now. I really want to get more out of the affiliate program I have, but I'm just stuck.

Any ideas or tips? I would love any help I could get.

Thanks for reading.
    Jeremy Hunter
    [SIZE="1"][I]Affiliate Manger for Convenient Gadgets & Gifts[/I][/SIZE]

Hey, Jer. Sorry to hear you're having some struggles. I think we (Affiliate Managers) can all identify.

Do you have a team working on your behalf at SAS? Or are you managing your own account. Also, what are you doing on the recruitment side? You mention you're taking action on that, but where, how, etc?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Pick up the phone. Start with your top producers and work down the list...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

4. Thanks From:

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread