Im New .. Need Advice
    Hello AbestWeb;

I am new in affiliate Marketing. what is the best way I can start getting my affiliate links seen and used free to start on the web?

I know this is a question you have all heard before, and any advise would be helpful. I would not mind paying for ad-space and advertising it I know there is true money to be made in the niche.

But I don't want start off pouring thousands of dollars into something to just have another internet fail. You know what I man?

Please Reply or send me PM .

Thank You In Advance,

Pete.

Welcome to ABW, Pete...

You mention affiliate links, but do you actually have a website?

There is plenty of helpful advice here, you may want to start here: Newbie FAQs - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

Re: advertising, you will find the PPC forum here:
    PPC Search Engines - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

It does take some expertise to master the art of PPC advertising - there are seasoned professionals out there who you would be competing against.

As with any business, there is no guarantee of making money , but you can certainly minimize your costs with the proper research.

(fyi, you need 250 posts for PM priveleges)

Hi Blissfind,

As teezone mentioned "there are seasoned professionals out there who you would be competing against". Not a ton of people are willing to share their marketing secrets with you for free. As he mentioned, I would check out previous posts as well as the newbie help section.

The only way that i can think of to generate traffic to offers for free is via craigs list ((witch a lot of advertisers look down upon)) or "eWhoring" witch a lot of advertisers also look down upon.

It does not take a lot of money to get started generating traffic though. If you have your own site then work on your seo and post links on there. If you dont have a site, there are several different PPC, PPV, and contextual companies ((leadimpact, 7search, directcpv, kontera.....)) that you can roll with and most only require a min of $100 to get started.

Good luck!

I would say write free articles and use linking to get traffic. You could even comment or write on relevant forums or groups in facebook. Give value instead of trying to come off as a salesman.

Ad Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfind View Post
    Hello AbestWeb;

I am new in affiliate Marketing. what is the best way I can start getting my affiliate links seen and used free to start on the web?

I know this is a question you have all heard before, and any advise would be helpful. I would not mind paying for ad-space and advertising it I know there is true money to be made in the niche.

But I don't want start off pouring thousands of dollars into something to just have another internet fail. You know what I man?

Please Reply or send me PM .

Thank You In Advance,

Pete.
    Hi Pete,

I can appreciate your concerns about spending top dollar to promote offers that may or may not work out on a given platform. It can be a costly gig. DM me here if you would like to discuss advertising your offers with 7search.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cleo
    7searchGuys
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; February 24th, 2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Removed advertising

Red face
    Free press releases. There are many press release submission websites. On Mashable.com they have an awesome list of top 20 free press release websites. Check it out. And surely always play and test response to a new meta tags.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread