I am contacting you to introduce an extremely powerful marketing strategy called “Contextual Marketing.” Contextual Marketing (powered by “SaveNow Technology by WhenU) allows you to deliver targeted pop-up/ pop-under messages to relevant online categories, at the time consumers are searching for you.

For example, a consumer who enters the words “credit cards” on a search engine could be served up a targeted pop-up at that instance. This type of contextual marketing is very effective because it offers marketers an innovative and cost-effective way to reach their target market at the best possible time -- right at the moment the user is interacting with a desired topic, product, or service.

Please click the view button at the bottom of this page to view our demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Contextual Marketing will deliver qualified traffic to your web site and will meet your bottom line. In fact, we are experiencing an average of 85% renewal rate from our advertisers.

Please click the view button at the bottom of this page to learn more, or contact me directly.

Best regards,

Traffic Vendors.com
    (714) 685-9887
    Traffic@TrafficVendors.com
    --------------------------------------------------

If you feel you have received this message in error or you wish to be removed from this list, please reply to this email and type in remove in the subject line, and you will automatically be removed from the list.

=================
    Profound statement HERE.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I'm totally shocked that WhenU would resort to spam to promote their product! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    If their "Incontext" targeted spamm campaign doesn't drive the merchants and web surfers to their shopping plug-in virus they have a second devious plan. They are raising 10 million Gerbals which they plan to tattoo with their URL and release them in major cities.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Out of curiosity I went to traffic vendors.com to see if I could find out who was using it. A download tried to install, but I closed it fast. Didn't take note if it was Gator or not.
    Cazzie

i think

ABW Ambassador
    MORE SPAM
    ClickAdsWork.com The Leader in Contextual Marketing Capture the opportunity to show highly-targeted, context-based advertising to your target market at the best possible time - right at the moment the user is interacting with a desired topic, product, or service on the Internet!
    3-20% Click-Through Rates
    Network of 18-20 million active users
    Exceptional conversions for advertisers
    15th Largest Web Property (Nielsen/NetRatings 4/02)
    90% Advertiser Renewal Rate
    Best Online Ad Spend For Your Money!
    10 Billion opportunities for targeted inventory on a monthly basis
    Performance Based Only - Low Cost CPC
    Example of a contextually relevant ad displayed to a consumer
    while he/she is exploring hair loss options. To find out more visit our website and see demo at: http://www.clickadswork.com/premium.jsp
    May we contact you for more information on pricing?

Sincerely,

Marketing Team
    sales@clickadswork.com
    http://www.clickadswork.com
    949-481-6493
    If you do not want to receive information on the latest technologies in internet advertising please click here

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Jeez I thought the leader in "at Point of Sale" advertising was a half naked girl wearing a Placard sign -front and back hawking- a topless luncheonette in downtown Atlanta. If more than one of these POS (point of Sale) competing Ads Pops up at the etailers check out lane does the referred shopper win a prize from iWon?

WebMaster Mike

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread