ABW Ambassador
    Problem with Sleepyheads
    I've been an affiliate for Sleepyheads since 2008 and have had a couple of sales for them this month. Today, I started seeing invalid links (Link Not Active) showing up in the INVALID LINK REPORT. I instantly thought that they had went offline which wasn't the case. The issue is they're not even showing up in my Merchant Status Report, it's like I'm not an affiliate anymore. I KNOW I didn't deactivate myself so I'm wondering if any other affiliates are having this problem too.

When I do a merchant search for them it shows: Not a Member - JOIN PROGRAM

I will say that last month, they reversed a rather large order with "VOIDED Test Transaction Sale" which was rather odd. Clueless on what's going on with them or who the affiliate manager is now.

ABW Ambassador
    Unclear on what happened but am trying to resolve this with the current affiliate manager (Ash Lee). They seem unclear on why I'm not in their program now either.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    msladybug,

Let me know if you don't figure it out - my guess is that they removed you from the program while voiding those sales... as it is plausible that the wrong button was hit in a mass action.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    Thank Brian, hopefully this will be sorted out on Monday.

ABW Ambassador
    UPDATE: Problem resolved, not really sure what happened at this point. I have re-joined the program and my October commissions will be honored.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread