Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

I would appear Ice.com have signed up with WhenU, I saw their banners for the first time today, I will not be mailing them as I'm quite happy with them upsetting their partners and driving them away, though anyone who works with Ice.com might want to.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't worry about them Chris, since no amount of hijacking would seem to make them convert. Thanks for the heads up as I just needed an excuse to pull them, as WhenU isn't their only parasite. They do have a good reveral percentage 0%

Sales and Activity Report
    Merchant Name Impressions Click-Throughs C/I(%) # of Orders # of Items # of Items Canceled O/C(%) Sales($) Commissions($)
    ICE.com Inc. 80,751 676 0.84% 0 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    What goes around comes around.

Just went to ice.com by direct type in. Both whenu and ebates popped up before their page even loaded. Made their page take forever to load. Normally, I wouldn't have even waited around. Whenu was for ice.com's current promotions. I waited until the page finally loaded a second time with ebates tracking info, then I clicked on the whenu pop up and it was refreshed again with whenu's id. No wonder Mike has a 0% reversal rate. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I'm keeping score now in the battle of the browser. Thats ebates 0 and whenu 1.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well Linkshares ICE.com is no longer on my sites nor 15 other client sites. Their is one more lazy AM down the tubes and they can rot in parasite heaven for all I care. Mondera gets all their exposure now.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread