Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Guys

I hear that the Mondera logo and coupons are floating around on WhenUShop. Can someone confirm this and then check if there is a link, if there is a link send me the 11 character LS code so I can track what account they are using and kill it.

If there is no link then does anyone have any idea why Mondera is listed other than they are presenting an "Everyone works with WhenU" face

Thanks

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

I don't have the installed and not sure I want to. With their scumware installed on my IE browser for testing, that's about all I can handle.

I did see Gator popping on your site, though, with a HSN ad.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Same here Chris...I don't have WhenuShop. Isn't that their paid service? I don't think I'll be paying for a subscription.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Sad fact Chris is you'd have to put in bold print in your TOS the following....We do not pay any commissions to any affiliate who operates a incent/reward/loyality shopping site who employs any form of a BHO.

Then like Andy at TigerDirect does ...e-mail them their cancellation/termination notice and tear up their commission checks.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I recently noticed a BizRate ad in a WhenU pop-up... I thought BizRate was against parasiteware?

Chris,

There is no link on the WhenU Shop application to Mondera and there is no evidence that there is an affiliate relationship to the trained eye. Hundreds of sites are on the WhenU Shop application most are not affiliated with WhenU and have no affiliate purchase tracking tracking in place but they show becuase as you say,"WhenU wants the appearance of not being limited"

Your friend in NY.

BC.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread