Arrow Any SEO Experts Here? Pls. give feedback.
    I am following SEO advice from [removed]

I scanned all of the above courses thoroughly and I am starting out on a site which basically is a Amazon Affiliate Review site. But It looks like an Ecommerce site. In the place of product description (which is found generally on ecommerce sites) I am putting product review. I am applying all basic to advanced SEO strategies for the site designed using Xsitepro. I do have sufficient knowledge of HTML. so I can manage even without wordpress.

My question is... Do you think that product review site in an ecommerce fashion is good?
    Last edited by teezone; November 7th, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

London, UK
    If you make these reviews independent ones, then it is OK. Make sure they generate enough content for your product page.

From the perspective of SEO content, there may be some issues with the keyword density as it may be changing after every new comment, so I would suggest making them editable.

Do you think that product review site in an ecommerce fashion is good?
    Any product review site can succeed if you are actually reviewing products (and not just re-writing product descriptions for SEO purposes).

If you are knowledgeable about fashion, then it's not a bad idea, but keep in mind it's a competitive niche that requires some expertise.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jskarthik1 View Post
    My question is... Do you think that product review site in an ecommerce fashion is good?
    If you're asking about having an ecommerce/store layout instead of a typical blog/review layout, I see no reason why it wouldn't work. May actually be a nice change of pace compared to all the cookie-cutter looking review sites...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Your comment should be your own not promoting any other stuff and there is certainly a scope in the e commerce fashion comment.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread