Unhappy How to increase and active the affiliates ???
    it is really a problem... 15 months,just 330 affiliates,,active affiliate only about 20...

the commission rate is 20% or more, also set some bonus campaign, but the effect seems not good.. any one can share how you deal this?? increase affiliates and make them active.

Outsourced Program Manager
    what are u selling?
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

mainly household and home appliance..

Here are my 2 cents:
    Run a promotional campaign for affiliates where for a certain duration (say 2 weeks) where the affiliates will get a higher % for the sales they make. Name the campaign something like November Bonanza, New Year Special etc etc. Do some blogging, forum, newsletter to create some buzz 10-15 days before the campaign. PPC would be very useful to create the buzz.
    The campaign will have new affiliates joining in & have the existing inactive/active ones promoting more.
    Hope it helps.

5. Thanks From:

What about the fixed deal of CPA+share revenue? As far as I understand, your buyer may become your loyal customer and buy something after some time. That means CPA (20-50 dollars) for a real customer may be attractive deal. Of course, it should be a limited offer as you risk a lot with the CPA as customers may never return and you will need to cover that from the sales.

7. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Moved to a more appropriate forum!

Welcome to affiliate management, if everyone could do it they wouldn't need us. AM is a 99% and 1% proposition. 99% of your affiliates will do little or nothing in your program. So you need to activate them. Of the one percent you need to optimize them.

We don't know if you are competitive in your vertical, if you site converts, if your program is competitive. And neither do affiliates.

What's your USP? What makes you different, better? How are you promoting to your joined affiliates and to potential affiliates?

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Thomas View Post
    Here are my 2 cents:
    Run a promotional campaign for affiliates where for a certain duration (say 2 weeks) where the affiliates will get a higher % for the sales they make. Name the campaign something like November Bonanza, New Year Special etc etc. Do some blogging, forum, newsletter to create some buzz 10-15 days before the campaign. PPC would be very useful to create the buzz.
    The campaign will have new affiliates joining in & have the existing inactive/active ones promoting more.
    Hope it helps.
    thx robert.i will have a try. hope it works...

Quote Originally Posted by gocrazy View Post
    What about the fixed deal of CPA+share revenue? As far as I understand, your buyer may become your loyal customer and buy something after some time. That means CPA (20-50 dollars) for a real customer may be attractive deal. Of course, it should be a limited offer as you risk a lot with the CPA as customers may never return and you will need to cover that from the sales.
    thanks gocrazy,so far i don't know much about CPA work,i will learn it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Moved to a more appropriate forum!

Welcome to affiliate management, if everyone could do it they wouldn't need us. AM is a 99% and 1% proposition. 99% of your affiliates will do little or nothing in your program. So you need to activate them. Of the one percent you need to optimize them.

We don't know if you are competitive in your vertical, if you site converts, if your program is competitive. And neither do affiliates.

What's your USP? What makes you different, better? How are you promoting to your joined affiliates and to potential affiliates?
    excuse if i post in the wrong place. my english is just soso, may have some trouble in reading . you said very right,the active rate is not high. before long,i also set some attractive promotion plus some bonus campaign,but the effect seems not so good as my expect. now,i'll do as robert says,have a try...

my site is competitive ,both quality,shipping,price..but it is new,don't have much traffic. yesterday i joined the sas promotion,says sas will promotion my programe in its twitter,,if good,i think i will try it's other promotion methods.

I'll propose increasing the existence of your program in social networks. In fact, today this is one of the most effective methods of recruiting new and getting in touch with existing affiliates.

For example, I stumble on many affiliates when searching for relevant niche groups on facebook. The power of social networks cannot be overrated today. Also serching through competitors affiliates can help - of course, if your offer is competitive

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread