Affiliate Help
    Hi, i've got a blog on science and technology. Its currently up and running. I want to do affiliate marketing but am wondering if i should create a new blog that i'll use or if i should use my current blog. Thanks.

You should keep your own blog as new blog promotion will take some time. You probably have some traffic which may bring you some sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsomania View Post
    Hi, i've got a blog on science and technology. Its currently up and running. I want to do affiliate marketing but am wondering if i should create a new blog that i'll use or if i should use my current blog. Thanks.
    What products will you be marketing, will your current traffic be interested in these products if so link to your new blog.

the most effective form of affiliate marketing by a LANDSLIDE is isolating and promoting products 'individually,' which is why review sites are such a big portion of the affiliate market to begin with.

if your products match with your niche, you should have far more success by merging the two in a seamless way, mixing it with other types of information that primarily generate the traffic. Heck, depending on specifics, you could easily leverage that method to get sample product from manufacturers for review/promotional purposes.

You can do both. For a start find products related to your current blog and start there.

If something else interests you, or a specific product, you can create a niche site based around that product, instead of creating an entire blog around it.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread