Coordinator, Partner Programs
    Exclamation New affiliate Program for Multi-Channel Marketing Programs
    Hi guys,

How is the industry for multi-channel marketing programs in terms of Affiliate Programs? I want people who are dedicated to promoting this product and at the same time they can earn an income. What are some good advice and who are my competitors? What can I do to increase my clients of Affiliates? Where can I find people who want commission for promoting this software? Any help would be great.

Thanks!!!!!

Exclamation Multi-Channel Marketing
    How can an Affiliate Program market in the Multi-Channel Marketing industry?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    What do you mean by Multi-Channel Marketing?

4. Thanks From:

Multi-Channel Marketing is becoming the new generation of marketing. To stay a leader in this economy, you must be able to market through different ways than just billboards and ads. With the new technology advancing very quickly these days, new channels of marketing arise in the marketing industry. Multi-Channel marketing programs will change the face of how people can connect with their clients and customers. Imagine a program that could reach out to a person by text, email, facebook, twitter, and plus more with just one click of a button.

Sounds like a promotion rather than a question, your move!

7. Thanks From:

Multi-Channel Marketing is a promotion. My question is, where can I find a market that is willing to participate in an Affiliate Partner Program? How can I get more people to be more interested in this industry?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Wayne,

Affiliates and merchants alike have been doing multi-channel marketing for years. I would imagine most affiliates do so manually and some merchants do so using software.

Your question is far from clear.

Are you a software/service provider looking for merchants and/or affiliates who would be interested in using multi-channel marketing software, or:

Are you, as a supplier, looking for affiliates to market your software/service?

That being said - there is nothing really new about multi-channel marketing. Software has been around for years...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

10. Thanks From:

Your absolutely right. I feel though as if this multi-channel marketing is breaking through, especially with the new technology growing rapidly. As for me, I am a supplier, looking for affiliates to market my software/service? I have a great program set up, the only part where I am stuck is getting the word around and grabbing attention to affiliates. Do you guys have affiliate programs yourself or have you guys been involved with affiliate programs? What is the best strategy for a new program to build a foundation and have people greatly involved?

Thank you for your time

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Kao View Post
    As for me, I am a supplier, looking for affiliates to market my software/service? I have a great program set up, the only part where I am stuck is getting the word around and grabbing attention to affiliates.
    Many networks have a "Marketing Category" or at least a "Business" category, which I think you fall into. There are affiliates who specialize in promoting Marketing products/services.

Do you guys have affiliate programs yourself or have you guys been involved with affiliate programs?
    There are a mixture of Affiliates, Merchants, Networks, and AM's/OPMs on this forum - some double dip/cross over.

What is the best strategy for a new program to build a foundation and have people greatly involved?
    Exposure. Find a network where your competitors or other marketing services are being promoted. That's where you'll find your niche affiliates.

Keep in mind that as a new merchant, you will need to meet the requirements of that network in order to be accepted.

Consider hiring an AM/OPM/Consultant to review your site and your product(s)/service(s) and to assist you on your journey...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

13. Thanks From:

What are your opinions about marketing guides after they have signed up? How much resources should I provide for them? I do not want to be overwhelming them with resources but at the same time I want them to feel comfortable and towards the right direction.

What are your opinions about marketing guides after they have signed up?
    Are you talking about affiliates?

16. Thanks From:

Yes, after affiliates sign up to promote my software. What do most successful affiliate programs offer them? Incentives, marketing guides, etc?

You offer those before they sign-up, think you need to read some of the merchant focused forums here. You need to learn the terminology to speak with affiliates in terms they understand.

19. Thanks From:

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread