Two suggestions
    On 29-Oct-11, I asked a question about whether amazon pays commission to its competitors such as ebay etc. There is a ebay link in that thread, which is not allowed for newbies.
    After this post, someone marked me as spammer and send my email, id, IP info to some spammer database.

My suggestion:
    1, I think not everyone will read your forum rules very carefully. If you don't allow newbie post with links, why not add two lines of php code?
    2, Don't send your members' private information to third party especially they are legitimate members.

Last, would someone remove me from spammer database? Thanks

You are removed now, thanks.

We block over 1500 spammer registrations daily - the use of a third party service to manage this protection is indisposable to the normal operation of the site. Only spammer username/email/IP are sent, occasionally mistakes are made and corrected if brought to our attention.
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

fspamlist dot com and 217.18.71.131 still have my info, but thanks anyway.

217.18.71.131 is stopforumspam, and I removed our additions of your username/email/ip from their database. I see there is another appearance of your account there which is not listed under Abestweb.com, so I cannot remove it immediately. However I will look into getting that removed also, as its from the same date as the ABW submission was from - could be a glitch on their end.

fspamlist removal is pending - they do not provide a mechanism to remove entries through any automated process.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread